Not a lot in this one, mostly bug fixes.
New look for the "Forums" section on the Reputation profile
The Forums section of the reputation profile currently uses the same design as the "Details" portion of the rep profile - it's a table that isn't very pretty.
In this release, we're updating the forums section to have a more content-centric appearance to match the Images and Articles style:
The details of who gave the user rep, when it was given, and the comments will all still be available in the Details tab. Now, each post will be rolled up to show the total rep count and they'll be sorted by rep most recently given date.
Bug Fixes and Other Minor Enhancements:
- 14731 - Giving reputation with a comment no longer requires multiple clicks to submit the rep.
- 14815 and 14884 - Automatic subscription frequency is now respected on mobile, rather than defaulting to Daily for thread creation, replies, and tag subscriptions.
- 14689 - The post search results page is getting some love - BBCode tags will no longer display, quote blocks will be left out of the snippet, and we're doubling the size of the snippet from 240 characters to 480 characters.
- 14763 - Instead of showing 25 image results on an image search results page and having the 25th image wrap onto a line by its lonesome, we'll now show 24 images per page so that each row of 3 images is full.
- 14776 - In certain cases, a user would see two slightly different messages after sending a PM - one saying "Private message sent" and the other saying "Message sent". Now only one message will be displayed.
- 14777 - Mobile PMs with absolute timestamp preference will no longer show as sent 1 day ahead of the real send time.
- 14592 - Subscription requests for content that's held automatically on creation will now be fully honored, set up, and users will get all their glorious emails.