I was planning on flying to Denver tomorrow and driving to Steamboat, but my early flight was cancelled because of weather. Now it looks like I won't get to Steamboat before 10 or 11 am, maybe not until mid afternoon.
The Woman of My Dreams refuses to drive up through the pass after 10pm. If I stay Wednesday night on the west side of Denver, what's the chance of getting on the snow Thursday? Where's the best place to park? I have pre-paid lift tickets waiting for me at the mountain, which I think are at Gondola Square.
What's the cell phone coverage like at Steamboat? that will help me catch up with my daughter.
Thanks for any advice.