If our local weather forecast doesn't come true (like last time or two), thinking of taking off next week for Fernie and Whitefish. Say Mon Tue Wed or whatever. Looking at Hostel in Fernie, abouot $31.00 a night and includes breakfast. I have 4x4 trk for equipment and will seat 3 comfortably. Supposed to start snowing Tue and continue all week but have heard that before so thinking of taking off as Whitefish and Fernie have pretty good snow. I am flexible on trip, if interested let me know. If we do get good snow probably stay here.
Road Trip (anyone want to go)
There is also a new hostel in Whitefish that I have heard good things about. http://www.whitefishhostel.com
Have lessons on Wednesday.
Thanks, hate to pay $100 for a motel when I am traveling alone. Looks pretty good, expecially since I get a free lift ticket.
Sure hope so, this high pressure has hung on a long time. If it comes will be at Lookout Wed and Silver thurs. Boy did I do a core shot on SOB the other day, even bent the edge-super ugly. Picking up tommorrow at Ski shack. My fingers are crossed Mike.