I haven't been to Telluride since I was a kid. Now I'm going to take my son there in February and wonder if any one can provide tips on where to stay. I searched but didn't find much info specific to what I'm looking for.
1. Ski in/out, or at least short (200 yard?) walking distance to the lifts.
2. Hot tub. Very much preferred to have a pool for the boy (outdoor would be awesome).
3. $250 a night is fine but wouldn't want to go much higher - this seems do-able.
Nice to haves:
1. Some character. A neat restaurant, bar, decor, view, etc.
2. Suite type room so some can go to bed earlier than others (my dad).
3. Ski & stay packages.
4. In Telluride itself - this is probably not possible with my visions of a swimming pool and that's fine.
Thanks for ideas. Looks like they might actually have good snow this year.