or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hot Gear Bag Question

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
My wife got a Hot Gear Bag Classic Trolley. This may seem like a silly question how are the boots suppose to fit in the bag. It doesn't seem big enough to put them side by side.

post #2 of 9
^ that looks correct to me. Assuming that the wheels are where the "south" arrow of the compass would be from looking at the top. I have 27.5 shells fit about the same.
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Seems like they should have made the bag just a slight bit bigger.
post #4 of 9
But If bigger might not fit in airplane over head like I discovered with a bag(non Hotgear) I bought a few seasons ago
post #5 of 9
You'd be surprised at how much I can jam into that standard Hotgear bag and still get it in the overhead. Boots, socks, gloves, goggles w/case, shell, light down sweater and a helmet, screwdriver, tape, gummy, dermatone, and other knick-knacks.
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by givethepigeye View Post

You'd be surprised at how much I can jam into that standard Hotgear bag and still get it in the overhead. Boots, socks, gloves, goggles w/case, shell, light down sweater and a helmet, screwdriver, tape, gummy, dermatone, and other knick-knacks.


On a Southwest 737? I was going to try to slim my bag down for my trip to SLC in January because it seems awfully big when full to try to stuff into an overhead.

post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by contesstant View Post
 


On a Southwest 737? I was going to try to slim my bag down for my trip to SLC in January because it seems awfully big when full to try to stuff into an overhead.

 

I always remove my boots from a bag and put them into the overhead separately. It works better ... the boots just slide to the back of the compartment, and the bag can be smushed.

post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by segbrown View Post
 

 

I always remove my boots from a bag and put them into the overhead separately. It works better ... the boots just slide to the back of the compartment, and the bag can be smushed.


I will have to try that. And makes sure I'm in boarding group A!

post #9 of 9
Yup - boots and all go in overhead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion