or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Female Ski Film Pretty Faces Needs Your Help! [by Jan. 16, 2014]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Female Ski Film Pretty Faces Needs Your Help! [by Jan. 16, 2014] - Page 3

post #61 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
 

Here's the Pretty Faces tour schedule, along with other info.

 

And the teaser:

 

 

Too bad the tour won't hit the NYC area. Would love to see it in person so I could take my lil girl AND boy!

post #62 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooneron View Post
 

Too bad the tour won't hit the NYC area. Would love to see it in person so I could take my lil girl AND boy!

My understanding is that the screenings in Fall 2014 are just the beginning.  Probably will be more during the winter months.

 

Unicorn Picnic is working out the legal details so that others can license the film and organize screenings.  The fees will depend on the type of organization.  For instance, a small non-profit ski club would pay less than a larger non-profit.  The organizer would then be able to charge whatever they need to cover costs.

post #63 of 68

There is a Durango showing. I am totally in.

post #64 of 68

Any idea when the DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital Download is available for Kickstarter supporters?  Really looking forward to sitting down and watching this with my daughter (and son and wife too!)

post #65 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by marznc View Post
 

My understanding is that the screenings in Fall 2014 are just the beginning.  Probably will be more during the winter months.

 

Unicorn Picnic is working out the legal details so that others can license the film and organize screenings.  The fees will depend on the type of organization.  For instance, a small non-profit ski club would pay less than a larger non-profit.  The organizer would then be able to charge whatever they need to cover costs.

Cool! Copy that.

post #66 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerbob View Post
 

Any idea when the DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital Download is available for Kickstarter supporters?  Really looking forward to sitting down and watching this with my daughter (and son and wife too!)

Estimated delivery was December during the Kickstarter campaign.  I'm sure they are trying to get it out as soon as possible.  Sometimes Kickstarter Backers get an update when rewards like that are being shipped.

post #67 of 68
Got the code to watch and d/l my copy today! Very cool, nice twists and counterpoint to the usual testosterone-driven ski pr0n.
post #68 of 68

Boy, I wish I could ski like these girls. Rippin' good fun and nice imagery/edits!

 

If you can't get to a venue you can download your own copy of Pretty Faces.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Female Ski Film Pretty Faces Needs Your Help! [by Jan. 16, 2014]