Lifestyle and Technical Apparel
Made In Colorado
We have run this program before with great results. Basically if you have outdoor apparel and can't justify buying new, we are giving you an incentive to trade in your item for a new Jacket from Freeride Systems. We started out four years ago making backcountry ski carry options and have evolved in to a handmade Colorado technical apparel company. Recently we have acquired an ABC News worldwide contract to provide them apparel. All of our products come with a limited lifetime warrantee from manufactures defects and exclude malicious misuse.
Our new Antero II Jacket is a 3L Gore-Tex soft-shell incorporating a minimalistic design and technical features. This jacket provides the waterproofness of Gore-Tex and comes with a DWR finish and seam taping. The hood is helmet compatible and is sewn separately from the high collar to lay flat on your shoulders when not in use. The jacket is also lined with a micro fleece keeping the interior comfortable to the touch but more importantly keeping the Gore-Tex membrane free of contaminants such as dirt and oil that often compromise performance.
I want to share this program with Epic Ski, and this is the first time it has been run on this site. You may be familiar with it if you are also on TGR.
Please take a look at the rules for this program below and feel free to share with friends in need
If your happy with what you have but interested in our products please use "BARK20" for a special Epic 20% discount on your entire order with us!
The "Threads for Shreds" program cannot be combined with any other discount code or offer.
If you have any questions please notify me at the email at Ben@freeridesystems.com
Threads for Shreds Jacket Trade In Rules
Earn from $25 to $100 for your old jacket when traded in for a new Freeride Systems Jacket
Minimum Trade for Shavano $25
Maximum Trade for Shavano $100
Minimum Trade for Antero $25
Maximum Trade for Antero $150
1. Notify Freeride Systems Trade In Coordinator in Advance of your desire to trade in a jacket. Notification request should be sent using our "Contact" page form Please state the style name of the Freeride Jacket you intend to buy and reference "Threads for Shreds Trade In". Wait for our return email, then:
2. Send pictures of your trade, estimated age of trade, brand name, model name if possible and description of condition. Please note repairs, damage, smells,stains, zipper functionality and any other important information. All zippers must be functioning smoothly.
3. Freeride Trade Coordinator will negotiate with you via phone or email an Actual Cash Value for your trade. If the $ amount is satisfactory to you, mail us your jacket using delivery confirmation. Upon receipt of your jacket, Freeride's coodinator will email you a Product discount code that will equal the Actual Cash Value. (* Any other discounts will be applied after your trade in credit is deducted*). You pay for postage to Freeride's offices. Please insure your parcel and request delivery receipt. If there is a discrepancy regarding condition, Freeride reserves the right to send your jacket back to you. So, good pictures and communication is key.
4. Upon receipt of your discount code you need to complete the checkout process within 14 days. If you cannot complete the checkout process, you can mail a check, money order, or paypal to recover return postage of your garment. If you leave your garment for over 60 days without paying for return postage it will be considered abandoned. Your jacket will be donated and you will not receive any proceeds or credit.
5. We will make a product in our online store called "return postage" where you can pay and complete the transaction for the return of your garment with credit card or paypal. We will ship your garment USPS Priority Mail back to you. The charge is for a Large flat rate priority mail box. Do not ask us to stuff your jacket into a tiny box.
6. These are the rules of the Threads for Shreds Jacket trade in program. Freeride Systems reserves the right to change or update the rules as needed. By participating in this process you agree to follow these rules.
7. This program was used effectively last season and there were no unsatisfied parties.
8. Please ask all questions in advance to Ben@freeridesystems.com