Has anyone been and seen what the prices are like. I looked at Canyon Sports and noticed that Canyons is significantly undercutting PCMR. They usually sell even cheaper at Costco.
Related Forum Threads
- Park City & Canyons are shaping up with recent storms! :) Last post on 1/9/16 at 9:42am in Trip Reports
- Biggest Ski Resort in the U.S. (Park City) Last post on 8/26/15 at 7:26am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- February 21-28 Utah Ski Trip Last post on 3/1/15 at 5:58pm in Trip Reports
- Any insider tips for a Park City rookie? Last post on 12/13/14 at 5:29am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- SLC March 5-9 (first time in Utah) Need recommendations! [have Epic pass for Canyons & PCMR] Last post on 11/17/14 at 12:05pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Lift ticket prices at Costco in SLC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Jackson, GT and Sun Valley often have lodging /lift ticket combo deals that ofer a good value. Check out the deals on the resort websites.
I was just there yesterday and they had passes for PC, The Canyons and one other place, which one I can't recall. I remember thinking prices for all three worked out to $70-75 a day.
Since I have a full slate of freeloaders coming this year, next time in I'll take a closer look.
- Lift ticket prices at Costco in SLC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Narrower Stance? 1 minute ago
- › Winter 2016-17 What are your Skiing Goals? 7 minutes ago
- › How To Record Skiing Videos Like This?? 8 minutes ago
- › Calling all Minnesota Epicskiers 2016-2017 9 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 11 minutes ago
- › Long Leg Short Leg - improve your carving 21 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 23 minutes ago
- › Skiing with FAI (Pincher Hip Impingement) and Internal Femur Rotation 29 minutes ago
- › Meanwhile, in Montreal 32 minutes ago
- › copper snow making 44 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis