Has anyone been and seen what the prices are like. I looked at Canyon Sports and noticed that Canyons is significantly undercutting PCMR. They usually sell even cheaper at Costco.
Related Forum Threads
- Park City & Canyons are shaping up with recent storms! :) Last post on 1/9/16 at 9:42am in Trip Reports
- Biggest Ski Resort in the U.S. (Park City) Last post on 8/26/15 at 7:26am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- February 21-28 Utah Ski Trip Last post on 3/1/15 at 5:58pm in Trip Reports
- Any insider tips for a Park City rookie? Last post on 12/13/14 at 5:29am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- SLC March 5-9 (first time in Utah) Need recommendations! [have Epic pass for Canyons & PCMR] Last post on 11/17/14 at 12:05pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Lift ticket prices at Costco in SLC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Jackson, GT and Sun Valley often have lodging /lift ticket combo deals that ofer a good value. Check out the deals on the resort websites.
I was just there yesterday and they had passes for PC, The Canyons and one other place, which one I can't recall. I remember thinking prices for all three worked out to $70-75 a day.
Since I have a full slate of freeloaders coming this year, next time in I'll take a closer look.
- Lift ticket prices at Costco in SLC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What, no hockey fans? 9 minutes ago
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 13 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 1 hour ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Notification chain as a way to let friends and friends of friends... 6 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 12 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 1 day, 6 hours ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 1 day, 7 hours ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 1 day, 8 hours ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review