Has anyone been and seen what the prices are like. I looked at Canyon Sports and noticed that Canyons is significantly undercutting PCMR. They usually sell even cheaper at Costco.
Related Forum Threads
- Park City & Canyons are shaping up with recent storms! :) Last post on 1/9/16 at 9:42am in Trip Reports
- Biggest Ski Resort in the U.S. (Park City) Last post on 8/26/15 at 7:26am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- February 21-28 Utah Ski Trip Last post on 3/1/15 at 5:58pm in Trip Reports
- Any insider tips for a Park City rookie? Last post on 12/13/14 at 5:29am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- SLC March 5-9 (first time in Utah) Need recommendations! [have Epic pass for Canyons & PCMR] Last post on 11/17/14 at 12:05pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Lift ticket prices at Costco in SLC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Jackson, GT and Sun Valley often have lodging /lift ticket combo deals that ofer a good value. Check out the deals on the resort websites.
I was just there yesterday and they had passes for PC, The Canyons and one other place, which one I can't recall. I remember thinking prices for all three worked out to $70-75 a day.
Since I have a full slate of freeloaders coming this year, next time in I'll take a closer look.
- Lift ticket prices at Costco in SLC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 10 minutes ago
- › Saving boots for another kid 13 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 21 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 22 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 25 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 36 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 40 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 46 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 46 minutes ago
- › Question about shuttle bus from Banff to ski areas 51 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer