Has anyone been and seen what the prices are like. I looked at Canyon Sports and noticed that Canyons is significantly undercutting PCMR. They usually sell even cheaper at Costco.
Related Forum Threads
- Park City & Canyons are shaping up with recent storms! :) Last post on 1/9/16 at 9:42am in Trip Reports
- Biggest Ski Resort in the U.S. (Park City) Last post on 8/26/15 at 7:26am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- February 21-28 Utah Ski Trip Last post on 3/1/15 at 5:58pm in Trip Reports
- Any insider tips for a Park City rookie? Last post on 12/13/14 at 5:29am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- SLC March 5-9 (first time in Utah) Need recommendations! [have Epic pass for Canyons & PCMR] Last post on 11/17/14 at 12:05pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Lift ticket prices at Costco in SLC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Jackson, GT and Sun Valley often have lodging /lift ticket combo deals that ofer a good value. Check out the deals on the resort websites.
I was just there yesterday and they had passes for PC, The Canyons and one other place, which one I can't recall. I remember thinking prices for all three worked out to $70-75 a day.
Since I have a full slate of freeloaders coming this year, next time in I'll take a closer look.
- Lift ticket prices at Costco in SLC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Who makes the best ski gloves? 1 minute ago
- › Skis you can't or won't part with 7 minutes ago
- › FS: Dynastar Speed Omeglass SL WC with PX15 Bindings - 155 cm 14 minutes ago
- › If you don't wear a helmet, all I can ask is why? 15 minutes ago
- › Stockli Stormrider 107, 183cm 21 minutes ago
- › Powder or corn 25 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 33 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 36 minutes ago
- › Mountains that offer skiing and mountain biking 41 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 45 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview