or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Community Discussions & Forum News › Happiest of Birthday's - Cirquerider!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Happiest of Birthday's - Cirquerider!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 

I thought I heard a rumor that @Cirquerider  is 60 today. 

Can that be true? :eek

 

 

MWAH!  Happy Birthday!

post #2 of 20

At your age "nap time" comes more regularly. Happy Birthday

post #3 of 20

Happy Birthday to the "other" CR".  Hope to see you in a couple months!

post #4 of 20

Hey Tom now you are exactly 3 times as old as I am, you old fart. ;):D

post #5 of 20

A VERY HOPPY DAY TO YOU!  May your year be like a fine Belgium  :D

post #6 of 20

Only know you by name, but what the heck - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

 

Hey, tylrwnzl must only be 13!

post #7 of 20

Happy Birthday Tom, I'm very glad you came through that nightmare and are on the road to full recovery.  What an awful year for you - may this one be much, much better.

 

Many Happy Turns.

 

Steve

post #8 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
 

I thought I heard a rumor that @Cirquerider  is 60 today. 

Can that be true? :eek

 

 

MWAH!  Happy Birthday!

 

Oh my!  My face just turned redder than usual! :o

post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post
 

At your age "nap time" comes more regularly. Happy Birthday

 

That's no nap!  I slipped on the canted soles. :D

post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrwnzl View Post
 

Hey Tom now you are exactly 3 times as old as I am, you old fart. ;):D

 

I try not to think in terms of multipliers or logarithmic functions.  I done forgot how.  

 

You've come a long way ya young whippersnapper.  Glad  you out-grew  the Yellowtail.

post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finndog View Post
 

A VERY HOPPY DAY TO YOU!  May your year be like a fine Belgium  :D

 

Actually , homebrew today.  I have had a selection of Imperial porter, Pliny the Elder clone, Russian Imperial ale and a Founders Dirty Old Bastard.  I'm feelin' fine.

post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiMangoJazz View Post
 

Happy Birthday Tom, I'm very glad you came through that nightmare and are on the road to full recovery.  What an awful year for you - may this one be much, much better.

 

Many Happy Turns.

 

Steve

 

Damn those ticks and the deer they rode in on.  I didn't think it could happen, but I'm feeling normal again. What a trip!

post #13 of 20
That's fantastic! Had missed that news!
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirquerider View Post
 

 

That's no nap!  I slipped on the canted soles. :D

Maybe so, but look how even and balanced you landed. 

post #15 of 20

Hope you had a great one Tom!

post #16 of 20

Happy B-Day from me too.  

 

A little late, but that's how I roll.

post #17 of 20

Belated birthday greetings, Tom. I hope yinz had a happy one 'n 'at.

post #18 of 20

Thanks.

 

Hey the Stillers won, but the Penguins dropped one to the Bruins.  It's snowing outside and it looks like the ski areas here will be open for the weekend.

post #19 of 20

I thought that goal with .3 seconds left in regulation by Crosby would force a shootout but the Bruins won it in OT after less than a minute of play. It was a really good game to watch. Pens looked good but Rask was better.

 

Who would have thought that dem Stillers would be in wild card contention with a 5 and 6 record. :nono: Big game coming up against that murder of crows on turkey day. Hopefully dem Stillers will turn the Ravens into turkeys. 

 

Sorry for the sports commentary, after all I'm a yinzer too.

post #20 of 20

Missed this, not trolling these parts much still playing tennis too much....and too many home improvement projects!

 

Hope all is well and the birthday was grand!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Community Discussions & Forum News › Happiest of Birthday's - Cirquerider!