I'm dying here in NC waiting to make some turns and need some advise before I irrationally book a trip where I'll be stuck skiing the WROD. My client is shutting down over the holidays, so I've got nothing to do from Dec 14 - 24. Should I squeeze in another trip? If so, where?
Here's the situation:
- I'm a level 9 and my wife is a level 7 (we're in our mid-twenties)
- We bought the RMSP+ and have our own gear
- I've already booked a trip from Jan 1 - 7 at WP+Copper and from March 3 - 10 at Steamboat (will likely add another trip in the middle)
- We've skiied all the Utah resorts, Whistler, Steamboat, Vail, BC, Breck, Abasin, Loveland, and Chamonix
- I travel for work, so I have plenty of miles for airfare + hotels
- I need to decide by the end of this week
Right now, I'm considering 3 options:
- Use our pass to ski Copper Dec 15 - 20 & Monarch Dec 21 - 23 (and maybe throw in Wolf Creek for something different)
- Go to the best place for December skiing (Grand Targhee, or another??)
- Be patient and stay home and wax my skis again
What would you do?