Put your deals, share a ride etc,,, Here
Rental car/Airfare deals and other getting around discussion
This is a repost from another thread, but I think it should live here:
Utah Gathering 2014 - Park City Four Wheel Drive Rental Discount
As fellow Powderhounds thrilled about the rapidly approaching winter, we are excited to offer those coming out to the Utah Gathering this year a special rate on mountain-ready SUV rentals. We want to do anything we can to help those needing transportation get where the snow is falling.
Here's a quick rundown of our vehicles -
- Our entire fleet is comprised of brand new, 4-door Jeep Wrangler SUVs. They seat 4 very comfortably and a slightly cozy 5.
- 4WD, Warm Hard Top, GPS navigation, SiriusXM radio, and a rooftop cargo box is standard with every rental.
- We use Inno cargo boxes that can hold up to five peoples' gear. I've fit skis up to 194cm with no problem.
- We use a valet service at the Salt Lake City Airport, so vehicles are available to you upon arrival - No need for airport transfers.
For those attending the Utah Gathering -
- Visit www.parkcity4x4.com or call 435-214-0866 to reserve your vehicle. Enter or mention the discount code EPIC to receive 25% off our standard rate.
- We are waiving all extra driver charges. In fact, we encourage those traveling alone or in pairs to share a vehicle to minimize the cost. (drivers must be 21+ years old)
- This discount is valid the first two weeks of February.
- We've made an effort to meet or beat pricing for similarly equipped Standard 4WD SUV rentals from other sources in SLC. If you find a considerably better deal - let us know!
We are confident our vehicles are the most fun and capable way to drive between the Wasatch ski areas. The Jeep 4WD proves excellent every winter in the Utah snow and our rooftop cargo boxes will keep the road salt and grime off your skis and out of your bindings. We are a skier-centric company with as much enthusiasm about helping others enjoy our snow as we enjoy it ourselves.
If there is anything we can help with regarding the Utah Gathering or other Utah trips, feel free to shoot us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We've been super busy with Christmas and New Year, but I thought I'd take a minute to let the group know we've acquired a few new vehicles over the holidays. In addition to the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited SUVs we offer for rent, we also now have a half dozen 2013 Ford Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 trucks. These are the four door / five person models with a short bed. All of them are fully loaded with leather interiors. We are renting them for the same price as the Jeeps and the Epic Discount applies to these as well.
These are great for comfort and hauling lots of gear / bags / skis. The bed is exposed, so driving during a storm would expose your gear to snow, so keep this in mind. The interior is very spacious and comfortable and fits 5 easily. If anyone prefers to drive one of these just let us know.
Here are a couple photos of the exterior and interior of the model we currently have. All of ours are either silver or white, not the blue color shown below. The interior is black leather in all of the units.