Traded in a 2012 Subaru Impreza, so the winter wheels have to go. This is a full snow tire setup, including TPMS sensors, so it's easy to swap winter and summer setup. This likely fits other Subaru models (and perhaps other makes as well - see details below).
- tires: Bridgestone Blizzak WS70, 195/65R15
- wheels: 15 x 6.5 Sport Edition F12, alloy, 40 mm offset, 5-100 bolt pattern, 5.28" backspacing
- includes tire pressure monitor sensors
History / condition: purchased from TireRack.com in October, 2012; installed November, 2012; driven through late March, 2013; approx 4500 miles wear. All in excellent condition.
Location - Westchester County, NY. Also might be able to deliver in western CT or MA over coming weeks.
post #1 of 1
11/7/13 at 5:49am
- 1,626 Posts. Joined 7/2002
- Location: NY
- Select All Posts By This User