While the risk of copyright infringement is apparent from Mr. Letterman, with your help I'm sure we can come up with more than 10 reasons to shelter ourselves from a suit.
1.) Going fast is considered a skill.
2, You can do it all day, day after day.
3. Sometimes crappy "conditions" make for a better day.
Sorry, mandatory in New Jersey.
6. How about, You can stop in the middle for a cheeseburger and a couple of beers.
7. How about, you don"t have to be good to enjoy it.
You can just buy whatever size skis you want.
Unlike having E.D. you don't need an Rx drug.
10. It's much easier finding the sweet spot.
It's a lot cheaper............
Nothing is better than sex.
I agree with you but at its best this sport comes close.
12. You can do it cheaper as a senior.
13. Your favorite mountain will always be there, even if you try someplace else for a while.
Which is why I love it.
Skiing solo doesn't make hair grow on your palms.
It's easier to walk after a long day of skiing.
If your equipment wears out, you can replace it.
Wax smells better than KY Jelly.
What is this "sex" you people speak of?
If we were talking golf I would say, "Foursomes are encouraged"
but at least I can say, "Groups are encouraged"
Double pole plants.
Your poles adjust to fit the conditions.
Cold never makes anything smaller