Edited by ChristianLS - 10/20/13 at 6:49pm
Related Forum Threads
- POC Recognized by Popular Science for Helmet Safety Last post on 11/14/14 at 7:23am in Ski Gear Discussion
- A New Helmet Thread - MIPS Last post on 1/20/15 at 9:09am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Arne Backstrom Blastathon Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:38pm in Trip Reports
- Black Diamond Purchasing POC Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:24am in General Skiing Discussion
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
This video was produced by High Fives, which is a great organization. They are a non profit that helps snow sports athletes with life altering injuries.
One of the key contributors is our local POC, Tecnica Blizzard rep.
Ironically, they showed the movie prior to the Sherpa's movie in Truckee. The Helmets Are cool movie was received well while the Sherpas movie was, Meh.
For some reason I can't view the movie in the OP so I'm posting it again.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Long Leg Short Leg - improve your carving 5 minutes ago
- › Forearm Armor 10 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for lessons Vail [- A Family Skiing topic] 10 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 11 minutes ago
- › Monster 88's: to pull the trigger? 14 minutes ago
- › Winter 2016-17 What are your Skiing Goals? 48 minutes ago
- › Intuition liners to replace my Hotronics? 50 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Oregon Ski Safari : 60 years old. 50 years of skiing... 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Boot Selection: 130 Panterra, Lange XT, Cochise, or Krypton 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Intermediate Zone planning thread. 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis