Edited by ChristianLS - 10/20/13 at 6:49pm
Related Forum Threads
- POC Recognized by Popular Science for Helmet Safety Last post on 11/14/14 at 7:23am in Ski Gear Discussion
- A New Helmet Thread - MIPS Last post on 1/20/15 at 9:09am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Arne Backstrom Blastathon Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:38pm in Trip Reports
- Black Diamond Purchasing POC Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:24am in General Skiing Discussion
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This video was produced by High Fives, which is a great organization. They are a non profit that helps snow sports athletes with life altering injuries.
One of the key contributors is our local POC, Tecnica Blizzard rep.
Ironically, they showed the movie prior to the Sherpa's movie in Truckee. The Helmets Are cool movie was received well while the Sherpas movie was, Meh.
For some reason I can't view the movie in the OP so I'm posting it again.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › fly low ridge vs blaster gloves 10 minutes ago
- › Tips for keeping your tips up? 12 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 25 minutes ago
- › Looking to get into Park Skiing 42 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 56 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Skis you can't or won't part with 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Using the ankles to maintain balance and to increase your skills 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview