I will try to keep my question simple and to the point.
- We are group of 5-6 people. All beginners to Intermediates.
- We are not looking for multiple slopes. Even one isolated mountain in a remote place could work for us. We will mostly stick to one place and use it for 5 days.
- Night life doesnt matter for us much. As far as the area is safe, its good enough.
- Primary criteria will be..... relatively cheap Lift tickets/rentals/accommodation.
- We could rent a car and if required drive to slope every day.
- Will prefer less crowded slopes since Intermediate lifts might get busy!
- CO preffered over Utah since flight tickets to CO are cheaper but its not a constraint.
I read that Loveland could be a good option but read a lot reviews about its windy/chilly conditions which could be a pain.
Can anyone of you suggest .. which slopes would work best for us?
Thank you in advance guys :)