Today we announced an exciting new partnership with Les 3 Vallées, France, that will further enhance the already incredible value of Vail Resorts Epic Season Pass, providing five days complimentary access to Les 3 Vallées (The 3 Valleys), eight resorts comprising the largest ski area in the world, for new and renewing 2013-2014 Epic Season Pass holders and employees.
Highlights of this epic announcement:
· New partnership with Les 3 Vallées, France, the largest ski area in the world means the Epic Pass now features access to 26 mountain resorts in four countries.
· “The Three Valleys” are three parallel valleys in the French Alps, offering 600km of interconnected slopes and 180 ski lifts, culminating in the largest ski area in the world.
· This partnership brings the total of non-U.S. ski days to 15 total at Les 3 Vallées; Arlberg, Austria; and Verbier, Switzerland. The Epic Season Pass provides five consecutive days at each of these world-class mountain areas.
· Learn more about Les 3 Vallées, please visit www.les3vallees.com.
In the spring, we announced an increase in the number of days offered at Verbier, Switzerland, for Epic Pass holders and employees, from three to five. Shortly thereafter, we announced news of a partnership with Arlberg, Austria, that provides five free consecutive days of access to the 5 legendary Austrian resorts of St. Anton, Lech, Zuers, St. Christoph & Stuben. In addition to unlimited, unrestricted skiing and riding at 12 world-class mountain resorts in the United States, Epic Pass holders and employees now have the opportunity to access four countries and 26 mountain resorts, including the legendary Courcheval resort, as well as La Tania, Méribel, Brides-les-Bains, Les Menuires, Saint Martin, Val Thorens and Orelle, France.
“The Three Valleys” are three parallel valleys in the French Alps, offering 600km of interconnected slopes and 180 ski lifts, culminating in the largest ski area in the world. In addition to its reputation as providing some of the very best and diverse skiing in Europe, Les 3 Vallées is also revered for its exceptional gastronomy, offering nine ski-in/ski-out Michelin Star restaurants.
As a result of this partnership, Les 3 Vallées pass holders and employees can also ski and ride five free days at our eight mountain resorts, two urban ski areas and Arapahoe Basin and Eldora.
Read more about this exciting announcement here.
post #1 of 1
8/30/13 at 9:57am
- 2,517 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Location: Summit County
- Select All Posts By This User