Heading to Big Sky for a conference in February. Planning on coming in a day early to ski Bridger, then three days at Big Sky during the conference. Is it worth it to check out Moonlight Basin while I'm there, or should I concentrate on Big Sky? I've never skied MT before and I like to ski as many areas as I can. So what's the good word?
Related Forum Threads
- Ski Town Throw Down Last post on 12/25/12 at 10:09am in Bozemania
- Steep Camp with Dan Egan at Big Sky (3/15 -3/17/12) PHOTOS! & Moonlight Basin Last post on 4/5/12 at 1:36pm in Trip Reports
- Bridger Bowl & Big Sky Trip President's Day Weekend - Bring Rock Skis? Last post on 2/14/12 at 8:08am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- La Nina is a-comin' Last post on 10/12/11 at 9:45am in Bozemania
- #1 place to live in the U.S. for skiers Last post on 10/23/10 at 4:17pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Unofficial Guide To Bridger BowlLast edited: 9/10/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Unofficial Guide To Bridger Bowl
Montana [Feb, Bridger, Big Sky, maybe Moonlight]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Starting at Bridger is a great idea. If you give the local Bears some warning, you might get some company for a few runs.
Big Sky is . . . well . . . very big. If you are actually going to attend some conference sessions during the three days, then may not be worth taking the time to go over to Moonlight. Also depends on whether or not conditions are good for the tram up top. If you don't find someone to ski with who knows the place, the Mountain Host tour is quite helpful as a warm up.
- Montana [Feb, Bridger, Big Sky, maybe Moonlight]
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 23 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 28 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 32 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 45 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 46 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 49 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 58 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour ago
- › Kids boot sizing 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer