Felt like April today.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Powder Highway in February- advice and recommendations Last post on 3/26/13 at 3:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Albertanskigirl or other BC experts: Planning Xmas (~12/20-12/27) trip to interior BC and... Last post on 10/5/16 at 7:40pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 9 Canadian Ski Resorts in 2016 Jan-March- Website Last post on 12/19/16 at 9:26am in Trip Reports
- Ski Safari! Last post on 6/18/13 at 7:02pm in Trip Reports
Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Skiing in Colorado, Drone Avalanche...
Last edited: 10/30/15
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Powder Highway trip planning advice - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Whitewater was excellent today. 8" of light and dry made a very pleasant surprise. On top of yesterday's wind affected snow, if created some excellent skiing.
Trip report with photos: http://www.epicski.com/t/124798/whitewater-british-columbia-january-12-2014
Both Saturday and Monday some of the lifts at Red got blown down, but BRC was still able to find good skiing.
Paula's really good about rescheduling, if conditions aren't up to par.
- Powder Highway trip planning advice
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Semantics 4 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 17 minutes ago
- › Dalbello Viper 120 ID, size 27.5, new 17 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 27 minutes ago
- › I want to taste the Kastle Kool-Aid but... 28 minutes ago
- › My Excellent Toe Surgery Adventure - Hallux Rigidus, Plate/Screw... 29 minutes ago
- › Right Foot 33 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 52 minutes ago
- › rossignol e88 vs atomic blackeye ti 2016 [intermediate in Australia] 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview