Felt like April today.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Powder Highway in February- advice and recommendations Last post on 3/26/13 at 3:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Albertanskigirl or other BC experts: Planning Xmas (~12/20-12/27) trip to interior BC and... Last post on 10/5/16 at 7:40pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 9 Canadian Ski Resorts in 2016 Jan-March- Website Last post on 12/19/16 at 9:26am in Trip Reports
- Ski Safari! Last post on 6/18/13 at 7:02pm in Trip Reports
Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Skiing in Colorado, Drone Avalanche...
Last edited: 10/30/15
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Powder Highway trip planning advice - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Whitewater was excellent today. 8" of light and dry made a very pleasant surprise. On top of yesterday's wind affected snow, if created some excellent skiing.
Trip report with photos: http://www.epicski.com/t/124798/whitewater-british-columbia-january-12-2014
Both Saturday and Monday some of the lifts at Red got blown down, but BRC was still able to find good skiing.
Paula's really good about rescheduling, if conditions aren't up to par.
- Powder Highway trip planning advice
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Jackson Hole or Steamboat 47 seconds ago
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 53 seconds ago
- › Australia / New Zealand 2017 12 minutes ago
- › Alternate "facts" or disinfo as you choose it " Epic closing... 20 minutes ago
- › Staffing Changes at EpicSki 39 minutes ago
- › block member doesn't work 43 minutes ago
- › Deb Armstrong 48 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Oregon Ski Safari : 60 years old. 50 years of skiing... 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Tyranny of Fat 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › No pole short and long turns what say you Instructors and Coaches? 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review