Felt like April today.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Powder Highway in February- advice and recommendations Last post on 3/26/13 at 3:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Albertanskigirl or other BC experts: Planning Xmas (~12/20-12/27) trip to interior BC and... Last post on 10/5/16 at 7:40pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 9 Canadian Ski Resorts in 2016 Jan-March- Website Last post on 11/8/16 at 10:38am in Trip Reports
- Ski Safari! Last post on 6/18/13 at 7:02pm in Trip Reports
Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Skiing in Colorado, Drone Avalanche...
Last edited: 10/30/15
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Powder Highway trip planning advice - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Whitewater was excellent today. 8" of light and dry made a very pleasant surprise. On top of yesterday's wind affected snow, if created some excellent skiing.
Trip report with photos: http://www.epicski.com/t/124798/whitewater-british-columbia-january-12-2014
Both Saturday and Monday some of the lifts at Red got blown down, but BRC was still able to find good skiing.
Paula's really good about rescheduling, if conditions aren't up to par.
- Powder Highway trip planning advice
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 5 minutes ago
- › Copper mountain compared to vail and breckenridge 34 minutes ago
- › The Barriers To Good Skiing 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Bindings for Laser AX 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › 2016: 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver? 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › ispyderski.com 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Fischer Worldcup RC vs Dynastar Speed Course 67 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Car Camping - Drying Gear (without power outlets) 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 4 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues