Felt like April today.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Powder Highway in February- advice and recommendations Last post on 3/26/13 at 3:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Albertanskigirl or other BC experts: Planning Xmas (~12/20-12/27) trip to interior BC and... Last post on 10/5/16 at 7:40pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 9 Canadian Ski Resorts in 2016 Jan-March- Website Last post on 10/7/16 at 8:30am in Trip Reports
- Ski Safari! Last post on 6/18/13 at 7:02pm in Trip Reports
Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Skiing in Colorado, Drone Avalanche...
Last edited: 10/30/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Powder Highway trip planning advice - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Whitewater was excellent today. 8" of light and dry made a very pleasant surprise. On top of yesterday's wind affected snow, if created some excellent skiing.
Trip report with photos: http://www.epicski.com/t/124798/whitewater-british-columbia-january-12-2014
Both Saturday and Monday some of the lifts at Red got blown down, but BRC was still able to find good skiing.
Paula's really good about rescheduling, if conditions aren't up to par.
- Powder Highway trip planning advice
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS: Stockli Stormrider 88, 177cm, w/Marker Griffon demo bindings, $425 1 minute ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 2 minutes ago
- › Kids Group vs Semi-Private Lesson 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage skis for sale Head 360, Rossi Strato, Dynamic, Spalding,... 7 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 15 minutes ago
- › Winter Car Camping In/Near Summit County 18 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 41 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 1 hour ago
- › February: Big White vs Sun Peaks vs SilverStar 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › [Yet Another] 'What ski should I buy' thread 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer