- Micro seam allowance (1.6mm) cuts back on bulk so you don’t have to worry about extra pack space or weight
- One-hand adjustable drawcords and articulated elbows ensure a custom fit for maximum comfort and performance
- Laminated underarm zips allow you to cool off if you’re overheating on a bid for the crux
- No-lift gusseted underarms mean you can fully extend your wingspan to reach for the next handhold (or the next beer) without disturbing the waistline
- WaterTightVision front zip further seals out moisture and precip during bad-weather excursions
I say you will love this classic Arc'Teryx jacket- the separate collar/hood interface always keeps weather out as well as the rugged construction and fantastic attention to details it offers remind you of how well it's made every time you put it on. It has 80D Proshell around the chest and torso for superior breathability and 150D Proshell around the forearms, cuffs and shoulders. Really just a fantastic shell year-round and whether you're riding the lifts or the train and it is in great condition, this jacket will last you years.
Looking to get $225 shipped, or if you buy my Atom LT pullover (pictured below, link to actual ad: http://www.epicski.com/t/121067/fs-arcteryx-atom-lt-mens-m) to go with it I will do both for $300 shipped CONUS. FWIW that's around a $700 setup new.
Please PM me if interested!