- 268 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Greater NYC Area
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemBoyne Mountain Resorttagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemCannon Mountaintagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemGunstocktagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemIndianhead Mountaintagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemJay Peaktagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemKillingtontagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 8/28/13
- itemSmugglers Notchtagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 8/28/13
- itemStowetagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 8/28/13
- itemSugarbushtagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemWhiteface/Lake Placidtagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 8/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . Last post on Today at 5:40 am in General Skiing Discussion
- East Coast Suggestions Last post on 11/4/13 at 7:19pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Best Resort In the East Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:52pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Is Jay Peak big enough for a weeklong ski vacation? Last post on 1/23/14 at 6:53pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
A Brief History of Alpine Skiing
Last edited: 2/13/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3Last edited: 1/19/17
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 1Last edited: 1/19/17
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Ski Discounts 2013/2014 Season - EAST [Northeast lift tickets] - Page 2post #31 of 4210/1/13 at 12:30pmThread StarterJust went on sale today Oct 1st$41/day for 5or 43.33/day for 3This deal is good for one day of skiing or riding at (3 or) 5 different Vermont resorts, for a total of FIVE days of skiing or riding. Resorts do not need to be selected at time of purchase. Ski or ride any day, midweek or weekend EXCEPT during specified holiday periods (which vary by individual resort, but generally include the week between Christmas and New Year’s, the Martin Luther King Jr. long weekend and President’s week in February).Participating Resorts: Bolton Valley, Bromley, Burke, Jay Peak, Killington, Mad River Glen, Magic Mountain, Middlebury Snow Bowl, Mount Snow, Okemo, Pico Mountain, Smugglers' Notch, Stowe, Stratton, Sugarbush, Suicide Six
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4210/2/13 at 5:16am
Killington K-tickets are available until Oct. 17 - $38 for midweek and $58 for weekends and holidays.post #33 of 4210/2/13 at 8:47amQuote:Originally Posted by JSLincks
Just went on sale today Oct 1st$41/day for 5or 43.33/day for 3This deal is good for one day of skiing or riding at (3 or) 5 different Vermont resorts, for a total of FIVE days of skiing or riding. Resorts do not need to be selected at time of purchase. Ski or ride any day, midweek or weekend EXCEPT during specified holiday periods (which vary by individual resort, but generally include the week between Christmas and New Year’s, the Martin Luther King Jr. long weekend and President’s week in February).Participating Resorts: Bolton Valley, Bromley, Burke, Jay Peak, Killington, Mad River Glen, Magic Mountain, Middlebury Snow Bowl, Mount Snow, Okemo, Pico Mountain, Smugglers' Notch, Stowe, Stratton, Sugarbush, Suicide Six
Sold out in less than 24 hours. I purchased mine as soon as the site went live at midnight.post #34 of 4210/2/13 at 2:39pmpost #35 of 4210/3/13 at 5:16amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steamboat1
Ski Club Awarenes Days.
For members of any ski club that belongs to either the CT, NJ, or Metropolitan Ski Councils. You must show your ski club membership card along with a current 13/14 ski council sticker.
Some great rates!
Ah! That's what I'm talking about! That is a Kick a*# list. Used it quite a few times last year. Thank you steamboat1.post #36 of 4210/8/13 at 5:55pm
There may be more ski/board shops with this promotion but here are two I know of. Also all season pass holder recieve a $15.00 discounted lift ticket for one guest each day they ski, so parents save too!
NEW THIS SEASON ! CROSSED SABERS has partnered with BRETTON WOODS in N.H. With every Seasonal rental purchased for a junior ( 5 to 12 yrs. old ); you will recieve ONE FREE ALL SEASON, ALL MTN. UNRESTRICTED JR. LIFT PASS! That's a $460. value, FREE !! Junior ski sets from $99, adults from $149. Quantities are limited, deposits required, so don't delay, see you soon.
FREE Jr Season Pass to Bretton Woods ? YUP, FREE !
The great people at Bretton Woods Resort have agreed to give FREE Jr Season Passes to ANYONE who leases ski or snowboard equipment from Zimmermanns Skis, Boards & More !
Whether you signed up early in the spring or if this is your first time leasing Jr equipment from Zimmermanns, you’ll get a FREE Jr seasons pass for every Jr skier of boarder in your family. Tell your friends, family, neighbors, co workers, classmates even the strangers on the bus….TELL EVERYONE ! This deal is absolutely incredible ! Don’t miss out, come in today !post #37 of 4210/11/13 at 8:43am
Geigerrig water-backpacks currently come with their High Adventure Passport which is basically an outdoor coupon book.
I haven't used it yet (just got the pack) and there are some hoops to jump through (register, bring the pack & booklet with you to the site), but it includes free lift tickets, buy one get one free, or 1/2 off at places like Mt. Washington, Mad River, Pico, Killington, Holiday Valley, etc. -- the full details are online: http://www.geigerrig.com/passport2013/index.html
If you lived in NE and could do day trips around the region, I think you could get a lot of value out of it.post #38 of 4210/21/13 at 5:50pmpost #39 of 4210/21/13 at 6:11pmpost #40 of 4210/25/13 at 4:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by SKI-3PO
Best deal in the northeast:
Yup. Just bought that. When you live in Maine you can head to Vermont and say you're going on a road trip out west. That is precisely the plan this year, with a stop at Cannon along the way.post #41 of 4211/1/13 at 3:21pm
Sugarbush has this deal (same as last year), 4 lift tickets pack at $199. It has to be bought in November but the tickets are valid throughout the season (no blackout dates!)
(There are some restrictions, but pretty good on the whole, I think)
- Ski Discounts 2013/2014 Season - EAST [Northeast lift tickets]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 4 minutes ago
- › Are you man enough? K2 VO Slaloms 8 minutes ago
- › Zipfit Owners 12 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 13 minutes ago
- › How Much Wax to Wax a Ski? That Was The Question. 15 minutes ago
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 18 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 19 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 19 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 25 minutes ago
- › Monoskis - why bother? 26 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview