- 268 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Greater NYC Area
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemBoyne Mountain Resorttagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemCannon Mountaintagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemGunstocktagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemIndianhead Mountaintagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemJay Peaktagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemKillingtontagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 8/28/13
- itemSmugglers Notchtagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 8/28/13
- itemStowetagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 8/28/13
- itemSugarbushtagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 10/11/13
- itemWhiteface/Lake Placidtagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 8/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- East Coast Suggestions Last post on 11/4/13 at 7:19pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Best Resort In the East Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:52pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . Last post on Today at 6:13 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Is Jay Peak big enough for a weeklong ski vacation? Last post on 1/23/14 at 6:53pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
- Unofficial Guide to STOWELast edited: 12/1/16
- Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery News, Crested Butte,...Last edited: 1/8/16
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Ski Discounts 2013/2014 Season - EAST [Northeast lift tickets] - Page 2post #31 of 4210/1/13 at 12:30pmThread StarterJust went on sale today Oct 1st$41/day for 5or 43.33/day for 3This deal is good for one day of skiing or riding at (3 or) 5 different Vermont resorts, for a total of FIVE days of skiing or riding. Resorts do not need to be selected at time of purchase. Ski or ride any day, midweek or weekend EXCEPT during specified holiday periods (which vary by individual resort, but generally include the week between Christmas and New Year’s, the Martin Luther King Jr. long weekend and President’s week in February).Participating Resorts: Bolton Valley, Bromley, Burke, Jay Peak, Killington, Mad River Glen, Magic Mountain, Middlebury Snow Bowl, Mount Snow, Okemo, Pico Mountain, Smugglers' Notch, Stowe, Stratton, Sugarbush, Suicide Six
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4210/2/13 at 5:16am
Killington K-tickets are available until Oct. 17 - $38 for midweek and $58 for weekends and holidays.post #33 of 4210/2/13 at 8:47amQuote:Originally Posted by JSLincks
Just went on sale today Oct 1st$41/day for 5or 43.33/day for 3This deal is good for one day of skiing or riding at (3 or) 5 different Vermont resorts, for a total of FIVE days of skiing or riding. Resorts do not need to be selected at time of purchase. Ski or ride any day, midweek or weekend EXCEPT during specified holiday periods (which vary by individual resort, but generally include the week between Christmas and New Year’s, the Martin Luther King Jr. long weekend and President’s week in February).Participating Resorts: Bolton Valley, Bromley, Burke, Jay Peak, Killington, Mad River Glen, Magic Mountain, Middlebury Snow Bowl, Mount Snow, Okemo, Pico Mountain, Smugglers' Notch, Stowe, Stratton, Sugarbush, Suicide Six
Sold out in less than 24 hours. I purchased mine as soon as the site went live at midnight.post #34 of 4210/2/13 at 2:39pmpost #35 of 4210/3/13 at 5:16amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steamboat1
Ski Club Awarenes Days.
For members of any ski club that belongs to either the CT, NJ, or Metropolitan Ski Councils. You must show your ski club membership card along with a current 13/14 ski council sticker.
Some great rates!
Ah! That's what I'm talking about! That is a Kick a*# list. Used it quite a few times last year. Thank you steamboat1.post #36 of 4210/8/13 at 5:55pm
There may be more ski/board shops with this promotion but here are two I know of. Also all season pass holder recieve a $15.00 discounted lift ticket for one guest each day they ski, so parents save too!
NEW THIS SEASON ! CROSSED SABERS has partnered with BRETTON WOODS in N.H. With every Seasonal rental purchased for a junior ( 5 to 12 yrs. old ); you will recieve ONE FREE ALL SEASON, ALL MTN. UNRESTRICTED JR. LIFT PASS! That's a $460. value, FREE !! Junior ski sets from $99, adults from $149. Quantities are limited, deposits required, so don't delay, see you soon.
FREE Jr Season Pass to Bretton Woods ? YUP, FREE !
The great people at Bretton Woods Resort have agreed to give FREE Jr Season Passes to ANYONE who leases ski or snowboard equipment from Zimmermanns Skis, Boards & More !
Whether you signed up early in the spring or if this is your first time leasing Jr equipment from Zimmermanns, you’ll get a FREE Jr seasons pass for every Jr skier of boarder in your family. Tell your friends, family, neighbors, co workers, classmates even the strangers on the bus….TELL EVERYONE ! This deal is absolutely incredible ! Don’t miss out, come in today !post #37 of 4210/11/13 at 8:43am
Geigerrig water-backpacks currently come with their High Adventure Passport which is basically an outdoor coupon book.
I haven't used it yet (just got the pack) and there are some hoops to jump through (register, bring the pack & booklet with you to the site), but it includes free lift tickets, buy one get one free, or 1/2 off at places like Mt. Washington, Mad River, Pico, Killington, Holiday Valley, etc. -- the full details are online: http://www.geigerrig.com/passport2013/index.html
If you lived in NE and could do day trips around the region, I think you could get a lot of value out of it.post #38 of 4210/21/13 at 5:50pmpost #39 of 4210/21/13 at 6:11pmpost #40 of 4210/25/13 at 4:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by SKI-3PO
Best deal in the northeast:
Yup. Just bought that. When you live in Maine you can head to Vermont and say you're going on a road trip out west. That is precisely the plan this year, with a stop at Cannon along the way.post #41 of 4211/1/13 at 3:21pm
Sugarbush has this deal (same as last year), 4 lift tickets pack at $199. It has to be bought in November but the tickets are valid throughout the season (no blackout dates!)
(There are some restrictions, but pretty good on the whole, I think)
- Ski Discounts 2013/2014 Season - EAST [Northeast lift tickets]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New England
- › if you were to have just one pair of skis...which ones and why? 41 seconds ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 40 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 45 minutes ago
- › Newbie needs advice for good all-inclusive resort with fun... 48 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › 2016: your 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Tips for beginners over 40 or 50 or . . . 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Boot alignment Poll 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Moderate low risk backcountry tours in the Uinta or Wasatch? 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues