Early in this thread Red Mountain, B.C. was suggested. Red along with most of the rest of the B.C. Interior will be closing April 6, due to lack of skiers, not lack of snow. The best mid to late April skiing in Canada is at Whistler and Banff.
Related Forum Threads
- Just got to Colorado! Skiing here for the fist time at the Vail mountains. Advice needed! Last post on 11/3/13 at 6:56am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Spring skiing this year? Last post on 4/1/13 at 3:49pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Ski Resorts in the Denver Area Last post on 11/17/09 at 10:32pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- MAX Pass in CO in April? [- A Family Skiing thread] Last post on 9/29/16 at 10:15am in Family Skiing Discussions
- 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on Today at 3:06 pm in General Skiing Discussion
Ski North America's Finest Resorts for Less than $100 a Day
Last edited: 11/23/12
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
Mid April Family Trip To SLC (thought, suggestions) [or CO or other] - Page 2
post #31 of 32
8/19/13 at 9:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 32
9/17/13 at 12:23pm
Yippee!! Copper moved their closing date back to Easter, April 20th! It's up on their website and I called to confirm:
I love the extra long spring skiing season of a late Easter... an extra week of skiing with nobody on the mountain. Yeah!
- Mid April Family Trip To SLC (thought, suggestions) [or CO or other]
Currently, there are 1718 Active Users (126 Members and 1592 Guests)
- › Terrain Based Instruction for Beginners - Is it new? Why is it... 4 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 5 minutes ago
- › WTB: Vist 311 bindings, full or just heel piece 8 minutes ago
- › Vail to buy Whistler/Blackcomb 11 minutes ago
- › The MAX Pass 2016-17 for 39 areas: Killington, Tremblant, Big Sky,... 30 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 31 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 39 minutes ago
- › Yet another sizing question 46 minutes ago
- › Binding Selecion 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...