Early in this thread Red Mountain, B.C. was suggested. Red along with most of the rest of the B.C. Interior will be closing April 6, due to lack of skiers, not lack of snow. The best mid to late April skiing in Canada is at Whistler and Banff.
Related Forum Threads
- Just got to Colorado! Skiing here for the fist time at the Vail mountains. Advice needed! Last post on 11/3/13 at 6:56am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Spring skiing this year? Last post on 4/1/13 at 3:49pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Ski Resorts in the Denver Area Last post on 11/17/09 at 10:32pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- How much of Blackcomb is likely to be open last week in April/1st week in May? Last post on 3/28/17 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? Last post on Yesterday at 1:00 pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3
Last edited: 1/19/17
- Ski North America's Finest Resorts for Less than $100 a DayLast edited: 11/23/12
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Mid April Family Trip To SLC (thought, suggestions) [or CO or other] - Page 2post #31 of 328/19/13 at 9:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 329/17/13 at 12:23pmQuote:
Yippee!! Copper moved their closing date back to Easter, April 20th! It's up on their website and I called to confirm:
I love the extra long spring skiing season of a late Easter... an extra week of skiing with nobody on the mountain. Yeah!
- Mid April Family Trip To SLC (thought, suggestions) [or CO or other]
- Ski North America's Finest Resorts for Less than $100 a Day
Currently, there are 1418 Active Users (30 Members and 1388 Guests)
- › So the NE is going to have a "weather event starting Thursady night... 38 minutes ago
- › How do I screw bindings on Stockli speedplates? 58 minutes ago
- › Anyone had MSC (aka Regenexx) done to knee and ski'd to tell about it? 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › New ski advice [northeast, Mantra? Bonafide?] 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Semantics 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Zipfit Owners 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Race Skis - Can't get side edges sharp in certain places 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Praxis Custom Sale Up 5 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview