Solitude posted on their FB page that there will be a joint Solitude/Brighton season pass for $999 for 2013-14. Supposed to be on the Solitude website on August 8.
Related Forum Threads
- Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 Last post on 3/23/17 at 6:05pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Brighton or Solitude Utah on Powder day and day after? Last post on 2/3/17 at 5:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- First Trip to Cottonwood Canyon Last post on 2/21/17 at 5:20pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Please help with Utah trip [first trip out west, from PA] Last post on 1/17/17 at 6:36am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 8:46 am in General Skiing Discussion
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Another Utah joint pass agreement: Brighton and Solitude
post #1 of 2
8/5/13 at 6:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
8/8/13 at 7:58pm
- Another Utah joint pass agreement: Brighton and Solitude
Currently, there are 2612 Active Users (124 Members and 2488 Guests)
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 7 seconds ago
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 4 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 6 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 12 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Oregon Ski Safari : 60 years old. 50 years of skiing... 13 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 22 minutes ago
- › Summit County 4/11-13 35 minutes ago
- › Review: Parlor Kingfisher 105 in medium and stiff flexes 2016-2017 37 minutes ago
- › Demo day at Crystal, March 25, 2017 41 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 43 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview