- 9,561 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: PNW
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicReviewstagged by tylrwnzl, 8/1/13
2017 Volkl Confession Review
Last edited: 6/23/16
- 2016 Lange Buyers GuideLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2016 Dynastar TWIN CollectionLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Did hell freeze over? Ski reviews are up and not one post?????? - Page 2post #31 of 368/2/13 at 8:35amSays the Hell and Back has foam... I don't think so.post #32 of 368/3/13 at 12:42ampost #33 of 368/3/13 at 6:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Finndog
I was surprised that Blizz' didn't submit the Vagabond or El Capo? I have to assume this is the case as these 2 were well-liked at SIA and by many here. But to the 80% score, yeah, I was scanning through the gold metal winners and also noticed not a single ski was rated above 4.0. (unless you count the BRidge which did earn an astounding 176)
I was going to say it but Mfa81 beat me to it. The Vagabond and ElCapo are Nordica. But you knew that, and probably need a cup of coffee.post #34 of 368/3/13 at 2:15pmpost #35 of 368/3/13 at 2:26pm
- Did hell freeze over? Ski reviews are up and not one post??????
- 2016 Lange Buyers Guide
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 55 seconds ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 2 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 11 minutes ago
- › Bode News 35 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 36 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 47 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Need help with ski/setup 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer