The sun was out , The snow was a little firm at opening , It became slushy by 1 pm the snow started to loosen at 11 ish , All in all a pretty good weekend ,
- itemCrystal Mountaintagged by Trekchick, 6/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- new to Washington St Skiing - NEED HELP Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:29pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Why is Crystal Mountain (Washington) closing between April 18th and Memorial Day? Last post on 3/21/16 at 10:38am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Good terrain with affordable lift ticket list Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:43pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Which Seattle area resort?? Last post on 1/4/16 at 9:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Crystal Mountain June 8 and 9
post #1 of 3
6/10/13 at 11:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
6/16/13 at 7:34am
post #3 of 3
6/16/13 at 11:42am
- Crystal Mountain June 8 and 9
Currently, there are 1319 Active Users (131 Members and 1188 Guests)
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 45 seconds ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 2 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 16 minutes ago
- › The Sugarloaf (MI) saga continues 20 minutes ago
- › Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Advice on building a quiver [for Scotland and Europe] 52 minutes ago
- › ski signs trail marking 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer