The sun was out , The snow was a little firm at opening , It became slushy by 1 pm the snow started to loosen at 11 ish , All in all a pretty good weekend ,
- itemCrystal Mountaintagged by Trekchick, 6/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Skiing Seattle area tomorrow... Crystal, or Stevens Pass? Last post on 2/28/17 at 6:25pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Crystal Mountain info Last post on 11/19/16 at 5:04pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- new to Washington St Skiing - NEED HELP Last post on 11/8/16 at 6:09am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and gloating. Last post on Today at 11:40 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Crystal Mountain June 8 and 9
post #1 of 3
6/10/13 at 11:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
6/16/13 at 7:34am
post #3 of 3
6/16/13 at 11:42am
- Crystal Mountain June 8 and 9
Currently, there are 2259 Active Users (152 Members and 2107 Guests)
- › Brahmas on Black Diamond question 15 minutes ago
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 16 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 19 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 28 minutes ago
- › 2018 Demo Day results: Sierra At Tahoe demo 33 minutes ago
- › how to get into tree skiing 53 minutes ago
- › How much of Blckcomb is likely to be open last week in April/1st... 54 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › pain help park city custom insoles 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview