Full review -- I have had the Toko express bench for almost a year now.
1. Gets the job done. Nothing's broken. Met my expectation--not much to begin with.
2. Compact, relatively light and portable. I don't but could bring it with me for out of town waxing and tuning.
3. Stable for its size. It rocks a bit, but not too much when I scrape or brush.
4. About half the price of the full size Toko Workbench, which is almost $400 !?!!
5. Yellow! Matches with other Toko equipment.
1. Extension bars are a must, but not included. Extension bar stoppers/screws don't come with extension bars.
2. When installing the table top, be careful not to over tighten screws. Screws can easily eat up the threads in the particle board top.
3. Not enough room for wax, iron, brushes, scrape, fiblene, etc. on the table. I wish the table had a storage tray underneath.
4. Way over priced for what it is and what it's made of. Look for discount deals.
5. Yellow! Doesn't match with non-Toko equipment.