I got these this year. I have them for a number of reasons:
1. They fit over my glasses.
2. They aren't strictly Asian (Flat) Fit, but they fit my flat face ok. Snow still gets into the goggles when I wipe out though, fogging everything up for a long time.
3. They have the fan, which I require because my glasses fog up really bad when I'm working in the trees or moguls.
I hate them.
1. The double-paned lenses got moisture trapped inside and from time to time it will just fog up and there's nothing that I can do about it since the fog is in between the lenses.
2. This moisture inside has pitted and left water spot patterns all along the inside surface of the lens, again between the lenses where I can't clean it. Everything is blurry.
3. These lenses are those photochromatic ones, so they're like Transition lenses that adjust with the intensity of the sun. Smith no longer makes these so the only replacement that they offered is a regular lens. I have no idea what tint I should get and I feel swindled because these transitions lenses cover more situations and are more expensive. And all I'm getting is a regular single tint lens as replacement.
Has anyone else had this problem with moisture getting inside their Smith lenses?