Earl Holding owner of Snowbasin and Sun Valley: http://www.sfgate.com/news/us/article/Billionaire-Holder-owner-of-Sinclair-Oil-dies-4451553.php
Related Forum Threads
- Sun Valley/Snowbasin/Alta/Snowbird - January 8-12,2016 Last post on 1/18/16 at 6:55am in Trip Reports
- Relocating to the US, need some advice on planning first ski trip Last post on 6/18/13 at 7:38pm in General Skiing Discussion
- TR: Powder Mountain, Snowbasin, Solitude, Beaver Mountain & Sun Valley. Last post on 1/6/13 at 6:18am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best intermediates skiing west? Best intermediates skiing northeast? Best groomed terrain west?... Last post on 3/1/13 at 10:13am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Mountain collector looking for next trip! Last post on 12/19/12 at 7:33am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Sun Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 9/5/15
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial GuideLast edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Earl Holding passespost #1 of 44/21/13 at 4:37pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 44/21/13 at 5:17pm
Sad news indeed. He was quite the visionary & will be missed :( Thoughts to his family & all those whose lives he benefited (myself included).
JFpost #3 of 44/21/13 at 8:42pm
- Earl Holding passes
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Sun Valley Unofficial Guide
Currently, there are 2624 Active Users (113 Members and 2511 Guests)
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 7 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain on a Budget 15 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 23 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 30 minutes ago
- › FS Quiver Purge 33 minutes ago
- › 2016: 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver? 53 minutes ago
- › Jackets that fit over the helmet? Multisport too? (Vermont) 1 hour ago
- › Want Big Sky condo/house in trade for Whitefish condo 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Which do you like better, Holiday Valley or Seven Springs? 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › demo ski rental shop question -- Denver Summit county area 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues