New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Top 5 Sexiest Female Skiers - Page 2

post #31 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerbob View Post

Ya, they should have that as a "racers" list, then do a separate "free skiers" list. 

 

Who's with me?!?!?!!  wink.gif


Sounds like a slippery slope there..

What's next, bumps/freestyle, then gasp eek.gif snowboarders???duck.gif
 

 

 

Tele chicks???spit.gif
 

post #32 of 59

All of us here LOVE slippery slopes....we do ski after all (see what I did there?) wink.gif

 

LOL, sure why not.  The more the merrier!

post #33 of 59
post #34 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerbob View Post

All of us here LOVE slippery slopes....we do ski after all (see what I did there?) wink.gif

 

LOL, sure why not.  The more the merrier!


There are also some pretty hot patrollers and ski instructors out there.  Like I said, skiers are usually hot in general..

post #35 of 59

I like the progression.

How about we start a list and add to it? 

post #36 of 59

We had several very attractive, and much more important, very nice young women working at the hill this season. Heck, some of them would even ski with me.  Probably out of pity, but whatever...  smile.gif

post #37 of 59

LOL I'd take a pity ski over nothing any day icon14.gif

post #38 of 59

Few more from SI

 

 

Sarah Burke (snowboard)

 

 

Kristi Leskinen (freestyle)

post #39 of 59

Well, if we're going the Sarah Burke route someone has to post her Seven Sunny Days segment...

 

post #40 of 59

I'm just not so good with the relatively recently deceased. RIP SB... you most certainly rocked.

post #41 of 59

What made Sarah sexy, as with others mentioned in this thread,  is the athleticism, and attitude, which was only enhanced by her natural beauty. 

The video that Jay posted says a lot about her that fulfills a legacy. 

Leaving me a little choked up. frown.gif

post #42 of 59

asp125 - Sarah Burke was a freeskier, not a snowboarder. She was awesome and is missed by many. RIP.

post #43 of 59

So this is the OPs first post....

post #44 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by rx2ski View Post

So this is the OPs first post....

Yup, I'm thinking that he/she wanted to draw attention to their youtube channel by posting the link to the video.  Wasn't it nice of me to embed it for the new member, so more of our viewers would be able to see it without being bothered to go to the link?

I like to be helpful that way.  biggrin.gif

post #45 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post

asp125 - Sarah Burke was a freeskier, not a snowboarder. She was awesome and is missed by many. RIP.

 

Oops, yes, freeskier and most definitely missed. 

 

Sexy is not only beautiful, but athletic, confident, wholesome ... and kind of badass, all rolled into one.

post #46 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post

Yup, I'm thinking that he/she wanted to draw attention to their youtube channel by posting the link to the video.  Wasn't it nice of me to embed it for the new member, so more of our viewers would be able to see it without being bothered to go to the link?

I like to be helpful that way.  biggrin.gif

 

We aim to please!

post #47 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post

Yup, I'm thinking that he/she wanted to draw attention to their youtube channel by posting the link to the video.  Wasn't it nice of me to embed it for the new member, so more of our viewers would be able to see it without being bothered to go to the link?

I like to be helpful that way.  biggrin.gif

It's a moderator judo throw - no force, just a subtle shift.

post #48 of 59

I nominate this as among the five most sexist threads on Epicski.

 

I would like to see a similar thread on the five hottest male skiers in scanty attire. Anyone have a link to something like that? tongue.gif

post #49 of 59

There is the Hottest Dudes of Skiing, but the only one in scantily clad clothing is Bode Miller. 

 

Then there was this thread on EpicSki a few years back. 

Our turn ladies - help me out!

 

I think we could do something worthwhile on the hottest guys on skis. 

post #50 of 59

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

Well, if you insist....

Jeremy Bloom

 

post #51 of 59

Someone was gonna do it, might as well be me..  Got a whole thread of "Hot Dude" photos hahahahaha..

 

post #52 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post

There is the Hottest Dudes of Skiing, but the only one in scantily clad clothing is Bode Miller. 

 

Then there was this thread on EpicSki a few years back. 

Our turn ladies - help me out!

 

I think we could do something worthwhile on the hottest guys on skis. 

This needs it's own thread. Plz

post #53 of 59

at 48 seconds that is not Julia Mancuso, it is some random french model from the euro Lange girl series

 

and both times they mention "blue" eyes they don't seem to be blue

post #54 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxman View Post

 

and both times they mention "blue" eyes they don't seem to be blue

What are these "eyes" people speak of?  I didn't notice any eyes at all on any of these skiers.

post #55 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgildart View Post

What are these "eyes" people speak of?  I didn't notice any eyes at all on any of these skiers.

Look up. roflmao.gif

post #56 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by markojp View Post

We had several very attractive, and much more important, very nice young women working at the hill this season. Heck, some of them would even ski with me.  Probably out of pity, but whatever...  smile.gif

 

markojp if you like to ski with some awesome ladies, you have got to come to an Epicski Gathering next year; attractive, nice, fun, great skiing, rip'n chicas. They are even nice enough to wait for me at the bottom.

post #57 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post

markojp if you like to ski with some awesome ladies, you have got to come to an Epicski Gathering next year; attractive, nice, fun, great skiing, rip'n chicas. They are even nice enough to wait for me at the bottom.
I've been meaning to talk to you about that ...
post #58 of 59

TREKCHICA, ya I'm thinking more time at altitude next year might help with that

post #59 of 59
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: