post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Forecasts say warm temps and possible rain on Fri and Sat, but temps in the 20s on Sat night, and sunny with a high in the 40s on SUNday.


My legs may be recovered from the beating they took at Mt Slushky on the 13th, and I may go.


It looks as if Cloudspin, my favorite route from the summit will be closed. i'll just have to cope.


The Whiteface webpage says tickets will be $49.


It seems like a better plan than driving 400 miles to Maine to ski for free on the 21st; unless you live in Maine, NH, VT or Quebec.