he's 4 and beat all the other kids in the 1-5 age group. he has another year in that age group. so much fun!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- My not so EPIC 2012 ski season Last post on 7/16/12 at 9:31am in General Skiing Discussion
- Epic Ski Bears NASTAR Team Last post on 1/17/12 at 3:37pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Kids boot sizing Last post on Yesterday at 7:42 pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Jackson Hole ski school for my son Last post on 9/4/16 at 5:11pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
ACL Injuries and Downhill Skiing: How to Prevent Them and Still be...
Last edited: 11/16/15
- Ski Racing BasicsLast edited: 5/8/13
- Teaching Children To SkiLast edited: 7/13/11
- Money And Time Saving Tips For Parents Of Young SkiersLast edited: 4/20/11
- Hannes Schneider Father Of Modern SkiingLast edited: 4/27/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
My son won the nastar national Gold titlepost #1 of 344/11/13 at 7:23amThread Starterpost #2 of 344/11/13 at 7:24ampost #3 of 344/11/13 at 8:06ampost #4 of 344/11/13 at 8:12ampost #5 of 344/11/13 at 8:36ampost #6 of 344/11/13 at 8:55ampost #7 of 344/11/13 at 8:59ampost #8 of 344/11/13 at 9:27ampost #9 of 344/11/13 at 9:50ampost #10 of 344/11/13 at 9:53ampost #11 of 344/11/13 at 10:17ampost #12 of 344/11/13 at 10:33ampost #13 of 344/11/13 at 1:02pmpost #14 of 344/11/13 at 1:40pmpost #15 of 344/11/13 at 1:53pmpost #16 of 344/11/13 at 2:30pmpost #17 of 344/11/13 at 2:47pmpost #18 of 344/11/13 at 3:02pmThread Starter
what a nice response. here are some more pics:
all the boys lined up!
hanging with the US Ski Team members at the Champions Race. the winners from each group get to race on Sunday against each other.
right after the pacesetters
he was very excited to ski the big course with the blue die! AJ Kitt set the pace, my son got a gold against Kitt. (handicap system)
the boys flanking my son are also his good ski buddys. Full hometown podium. Ice cream anyone?
:post #19 of 344/11/13 at 3:08pmThread StarterQuote:
...116 days today. sorry to have missed you all winter. my 4 month old daughter changed up the schedule a bit. See you soon I hope.post #20 of 344/11/13 at 8:24pmpost #21 of 344/15/13 at 9:07am
Outstanding performance! That upper portion of the Blue Grouse trail used for the Race of Champions was definitely steep! Your little ripper did a great job. I'll watch for him next year.post #22 of 344/15/13 at 10:00ampost #23 of 344/16/13 at 8:25ampost #24 of 342/24/14 at 7:19amThread Starterok folks....he is ranked #1 platinum National mens 1-5 and will participate in the nationals next month.
I am looking for a GS suit size 6/8.....anyone got some ideas? I can't spend 375 on a new suit, websites? friends? etc...any help would be great!post #25 of 342/24/14 at 7:47amQuote:
Is there anything this kid won't do?
Maybe he needs to make a trip to Squaw for some of the Wild Four's famous cookies for his Olympian Fuel!post #26 of 342/25/14 at 12:32pmQuote:You could try this site that's a shop in Stowe,VT.
http://www.edgewiseskiservice.com/consignment/post #27 of 342/25/14 at 4:41pmQuote:
Cool skiing from the little guy!
Here's some for $225: http://www.reliableracing.com/detail.cfm?edp=11421245
Surely someone has a used one sitting in a closet someplace. Maybe post up in the WTB forum.
Edited by GorgeSkier - 2/25/14 at 5:06pmpost #28 of 342/25/14 at 5:04pm
Wow. I've taught skiing for years and only once seen someone this age skiing with that form.... and a home town sweep? Must be a great race program there for this age. Good luck this year. I'll keep my eyes open for a tiny race suit used or a good price for you and post back if I think of anything.post #29 of 342/26/14 at 8:04am
- My son won the nastar national Gold title
- Ski Racing Basics
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer