I plan to ski one day each at Winter Park, A-Basin and Loveland starting the 19th. I haven’t skied these mountains in years and never this late. A few questions:
- Anyone been to these recently? How are conditions?
- Any insight into if they will start closing down parts of the mountains (especially WP)?
- Will the snowmobile be running to Vasquez Cirque at WP? Is there a long line if so?
- Is traffic back to Denver likely to be an issue on Sunday April 21?
- Any tips on must ski parts of these mountains for steeps, glades, bumps, fast groomers (expert skier)