I know Solitude is selling lift tickets for $49 How about Little Cottonwood Canyon resorts? Anyone know of deals?
Related Forum Threads
- Vail vs Alta/Bird Last post on 9/13/16 at 7:21pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on 10/20/16 at 4:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Little Cottonwood Canyon, late Mar, early Apr 2016 Last post on 4/16/16 at 10:31am in Trip Reports
- Rental question [for Snowbird in late season] Last post on 3/29/16 at 9:45pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- SLC Ski Bus, Uber, and Superpass Last post on 3/1/16 at 1:37pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: Yesterday
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
April lift ticket deals at Cottonwood Canyon resorts?post #1 of 44/6/13 at 2:37pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 44/6/13 at 4:03pm
Alta has $55 day ticket for someone with a season pass with a picture from any other resort. Seems like Snowbird is doing something similar.
Have to get the Alta special each day at any lift ticket office.post #3 of 44/7/13 at 5:40ampost #4 of 44/8/13 at 11:20am
Thanks for the season pass holder info. Snowbasin has been getting nothing but rain and Powder just closed yesterday. I'm thinking about heading to Bird tomorrow and wasn't looking forward to the $85 ticket. $42 is much more wallet-friendly!
- April lift ticket deals at Cottonwood Canyon resorts?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Alta - An Unofficial Guide
- › Which model intuition? 5 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 11 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 42 minutes ago
- › FS: 2015 Fischer motive 95 (180 cm) + Look Pivot 12 52 minutes ago
- › ski signs trail marking 58 minutes ago
- › Cross country skiing, colorful (base layer) clothing 58 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Are 4 Snow Tires Needed on a Front Wheel Drive Car 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer