I know Solitude is selling lift tickets for $49 How about Little Cottonwood Canyon resorts? Anyone know of deals?
Related Forum Threads
- Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 Last post on 3/23/17 at 6:05pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- First Trip to Cottonwood Canyon Last post on 2/21/17 at 5:20pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Park City/Deer Valley Late March/Early April - Good conditions? Last post on 1/24/17 at 2:11am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- ALTA, UT- JAN 27 / FEB 8 Last post on 2/2/17 at 5:46am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Advice on best location (UT/WY) for a week of pow in early March [from Chicago] Last post on 3/7/17 at 9:39pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
April lift ticket deals at Cottonwood Canyon resorts?post #1 of 44/6/13 at 2:37pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 44/6/13 at 4:03pm
Alta has $55 day ticket for someone with a season pass with a picture from any other resort. Seems like Snowbird is doing something similar.
Have to get the Alta special each day at any lift ticket office.post #3 of 44/7/13 at 5:40ampost #4 of 44/8/13 at 11:20am
Thanks for the season pass holder info. Snowbasin has been getting nothing but rain and Powder just closed yesterday. I'm thinking about heading to Bird tomorrow and wasn't looking forward to the $85 ticket. $42 is much more wallet-friendly!
- April lift ticket deals at Cottonwood Canyon resorts?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Alta - An Unofficial Guide
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 33 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 42 minutes ago
- › Tibia/Fibula Fracture 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Looking to get into Park Skiing 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › L3 finally in the books 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview