Just finished a ski trip with a ski club from a major city in USA. Many males in the +50 age group and it was interesting to listen to the "hot tub" conversation by these men.
1. The number one topic was the "extreme double diamond" runs they all took ( if not under the rope moves).
- message to all in the hot tub I am still a great skier that can take all terrain
2. Number two topic was hot moves done on cliff, trees, rocks, or even under water pipes.
- message was "how close I nearly ended up in emergency ward"
3. Number three topic was on previous drinking "samples", amount and effects
- message was,,,,I am still at heart a university student trying to prove,,,,,,,
4. Number four topic was " sexual related hints " as women passed by in tub or changed seating positions
- message was,,,,I may have gained some pounds, lost some hair,,,,,,but I am still a stud.
No one spoke of the beauty of the snow, the powder snow floating sensations, the soaring sensations, the quiet sense of a free ski run with no one sharing virgin snow. The thrill of finding new untracked runs inside the ski resort bounderies.
Best ski week in years with nature and me.
If you find a "powder stash" boys,,,,,do not tell anyone in the hot tub!
The quiet one