or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear › FS: Nordica Race Skis - GS, SL, DH
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FS: Nordica Race Skis - GS, SL, DH

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 

Selling off some of my race skis... got too many pairs laying around and I'm 90% certain I won't be racing next year. All skis will be sharpened and hotboxed with Swix CH7 before being sent off.

 

2011 Nordica Dobermann GSR, 186cm, 27m radius. I've had these for one season and they have seen about 20 days on snow, max. Drilled for a 303mm BSL for Marker Comp bindings, but I can have them drilled for a specific boot sole length upon request before sending them out. $175

 

2007 Nordica Dobermann DH, 216cm. I have two pairs available, both with identical base patterns. They were my DH racer's for a couple of years, and have since been replaced with another two sets of DH skis. These skis have seen numerous podiums in the East and out West, and are proven fast. They've been in the hotbox too many times to count, and haven't been skied in a few seasons, despite being continually waxed. Bases are close to flawless on both pairs, one pair has a minor nic on it. $110 a pair with Nordica WC plates, Marker piston plates available but they won't meet the stack height requirement.

 

I'll have pictures up in a few days when I get back home. PM me with questions.


Edited by Rise To The Top - 11/14/13 at 11:01pm
post #2 of 14
Thread Starter 

SL's Sold! Thanks!

 

GS and DH skis still available.

post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 

$350 for the GS skis.

post #4 of 14
Interested. Could you PM me with a number? I can call you for questions. Thanks
post #5 of 14

I'd love to take a couple runs on those 216s for a longboard day sometime somewhere.  I don't have room to store them or $110 and shipping to drop just for a couple hours if shits and giggles though. I could probably come up with some bindings for them though hahaha..  Someone here should jump on the opportunity.  I can testify that skiing longboards every once it a while can be a real blast, even of you don't race.

post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgildart View Post

I'd love to take a couple runs on those 216s for a longboard day sometime somewhere.  I don't have room to store them or $110 and shipping to drop just for a couple hours if shits and giggles though. I could probably come up with some bindings for them though hahaha..  Someone here should jump on the opportunity.  I can testify that skiing longboards every once it a while can be a real blast, even of you don't race.

 

Skiing on them for 50% of the season is a blast.

post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 

Any takers on the GS skis? Need to dump these so I can make the 35m switch. Great skis.

post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 

 

 

 

post #9 of 14
Thread Starter 

Anyone? Taking offers on all pairs.

post #10 of 14

I'm interested in a DH pair if you are willing to ship the skis to New Zealand? 

post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchateau View Post

I'm interested in a DH pair if you are willing to ship the skis to New Zealand? 


 I'd be willing to, but it may not be cost effective on your end. Would be better to do two pairs at that point.

post #12 of 14

OK, do you have a rough idea of how much shipping would be to NZ?- I don't need them until the end of August so the cheapest/slowest shipping service would be great. Also, do you have any Super G skis available? Thanks

post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchateau View Post

OK, do you have a rough idea of how much shipping would be to NZ?- I don't need them until the end of August so the cheapest/slowest shipping service would be great. Also, do you have any Super G skis available? Thanks

 

$350 is the lowest I'm seeing so far... No SG skis available right now.

post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 

Bump.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear › FS: Nordica Race Skis - GS, SL, DH