Turquoise blue, size medium, worn one season, great condition -- asking $80
- Constructed of waterproof/breathable 2-layer 70D Pertex® Shield fabric
- EnduraLoft™ insulation and brushed tricot lining
- Zip-off, dual-pull adjustable hood fits over a helmet.
- Double-sliding front zipper with external stormflap
- Water resistant pocket zippers.
- Zippered napoleon pocket with media port and two handwarmer pockets.
- Inner lift pass pocket with drawcord key-clip attachment.
- Zip-out nylon/spandex-knit mesh powder skirt with gripper elastic.
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments.
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
GoreTex Comfort shell, zippers are a brighter pink than photo shows. Awesome jacket ... I just replaced it with another Norrona.
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro
- articulated elbows
- asymmetric cuffs
- Goggle wipe
- Laminated asymmetric cuffs
- Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
- Mesh ventilation and pocket in one
- Radio/Key card pocket™
- Removable powder skirt with silicon grip
- Snap seal system™
- Soft chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for helmet with wired brim
- Taped seams
- Tiny GORE-TEX® 13 mm seam tape
- Venting with powder mesh
- YKK™ water resistant zipper