I sent you a PM deagol. I will probably be skiing CB Sat and Sun. If enough snow comes down, I'll be in Third Bowl as soon as the ropes drop. Feel free to hit me up if you want to take a cruise through the extremes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemCrested Butte Mountain Resorttagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 3/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- Driving to Crested Butte from Denver on Saturday 3/18/16 Last post on 3/18/16 at 10:21pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Spring Break on a budget? Last post on 2/20/16 at 10:38pm in General Skiing Discussion
- If you could do the ultimate CO ski trip, which slopes would you hit? Last post on 12/22/15 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Crested Butte Apres-Ski Last post on 12/30/15 at 3:19pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Monarch in Feb, is it enough for a father and son from NH/VT? Last post on 10/14/15 at 9:59am in General Skiing Discussion
Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery News, Crested Butte,...
Last edited: 1/8/16
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
What are the best ways to Scare myself in Crested Butte? - Page 3
post #61 of 64
2/26/14 at 6:17am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #62 of 64
3/12/14 at 12:39pm
post #63 of 64
3/12/14 at 6:06pm
post #64 of 64
3/26/14 at 10:27am
- What are the best ways to Scare myself in Crested Butte?
Currently, there are 1651 Active Users (165 Members and 1486 Guests)
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 3 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL 2017 MLB THREAD...SUCK IT CHOWDS 19 minutes ago
- › TR Double Header: Father/Son Yellowstone Fly Fishing & Camping... 20 minutes ago
- › Mountain News Corporation Welcomes EpicSki.com!! 21 minutes ago
- › May Skiing at Mammoth 24 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 39 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Image of the Month Contest 40 minutes ago
- › Before this site dies, please MA my shred 47 minutes ago
- › Late TR: St. Patrick's Day with 17" new , cotton & wool, and Bob... 51 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review