I sent you a PM deagol. I will probably be skiing CB Sat and Sun. If enough snow comes down, I'll be in Third Bowl as soon as the ropes drop. Feel free to hit me up if you want to take a cruise through the extremes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemCrested Butte Mountain Resorttagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 3/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- Driving to Crested Butte from Denver on Saturday 3/18/16 Last post on 3/18/16 at 10:21pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Spring Break on a budget? Last post on 2/20/16 at 10:38pm in General Skiing Discussion
- If you could do the ultimate CO ski trip, which slopes would you hit? Last post on 12/22/15 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Crested Butte Apres-Ski Last post on 12/30/15 at 3:19pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Monarch in Feb, is it enough for a father and son from NH/VT? Last post on 10/14/15 at 9:59am in General Skiing Discussion
Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery News, Crested Butte,...
Last edited: 1/8/16
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
What are the best ways to Scare myself in Crested Butte? - Page 3
post #61 of 64
2/26/14 at 6:17am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #62 of 64
3/12/14 at 12:39pm
post #63 of 64
3/12/14 at 6:06pm
post #64 of 64
3/26/14 at 10:27am
- What are the best ways to Scare myself in Crested Butte?
Currently, there are 1556 Active Users (69 Members and 1487 Guests)
- › The Narrower Stance? 12 seconds ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 19 minutes ago
- › Very limited tipping abilities - What means to compensate? 41 minutes ago
- › Very limited tipping abilities - What means to compensate? 42 minutes ago
- › Can you get custom ski liners for a previous shell? 55 minutes ago
- › 2016: your 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › driving from Vail to Park City (PCMR) 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Confusion over biomechanics in switch skiing 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Early season GS Training (video) 6 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Flamingo drill
- › Bamboo over the shoulder drill
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...