I sent you a PM deagol. I will probably be skiing CB Sat and Sun. If enough snow comes down, I'll be in Third Bowl as soon as the ropes drop. Feel free to hit me up if you want to take a cruise through the extremes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemCrested Butte Mountain Resorttagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 3/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- Driving to Crested Butte from Denver on Saturday 3/18/16 Last post on 3/18/16 at 10:21pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Spring Break on a budget? Last post on 2/20/16 at 10:38pm in General Skiing Discussion
- If you could do the ultimate CO ski trip, which slopes would you hit? Last post on 12/22/15 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Crested Butte Apres-Ski Last post on 12/30/15 at 3:19pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Monarch in Feb, is it enough for a father and son from NH/VT? Last post on 10/14/15 at 9:59am in General Skiing Discussion
Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery News, Crested Butte,...
Last edited: 1/8/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
What are the best ways to Scare myself in Crested Butte? - Page 3
post #61 of 64
2/26/14 at 6:17am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #62 of 64
3/12/14 at 12:39pm
post #63 of 64
3/12/14 at 6:06pm
post #64 of 64
3/26/14 at 10:27am
- What are the best ways to Scare myself in Crested Butte?
Currently, there are 1926 Active Users (113 Members and 1813 Guests)
- › Rossignol Soul 7 length? 6', 155 lbs. Trees. 7 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 8 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 20 minutes ago
- › fischer skis the new curve or progressors 23 minutes ago
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 35 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 36 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 42 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 52 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 54 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer