- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemVail Resorttagged by marznc, 2/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Where should I go for a ski vacation? [Feb family trip, non-skiing mom, from MA] Last post on 10/8/16 at 6:28am in General Skiing Discussion
- Trip in Feb. Need advice on when to buy passes [family, 4 ski days at Vail, Keystone, Breck] Last post on 9/11/16 at 6:34pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Vail vs Alta/Bird Last post on 9/13/16 at 7:21pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- The "Park City Effect": UT Records Best Skier Visits Last post on 7/27/16 at 8:19pm in Skiing News
- The Bunkhouse, Vail's first and only boutique hostel opening May 26th. Last post on 10/1/16 at 6:15pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Deer Valley Help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wasatch lift . Nabob, Keno, Legal Tender. Seem to remember they have nice on-mountain guides for questions and advice. And of course, the joke about DV is that it's so glam that even the on-hill ambassadors will even offer to fall for you . !! But honestly at DV, all the blues are pretty tame, very nice cruisers. Took the better 1/2 there for first time skiing in Rockies and she did great. I then selfishly "graduated" her to Jackson Hole for next trip where she also did great after her DV warm up.
Turkey chili for lunch on hill is a MUST .
The easiest blues are primarily on Flagstaff Mountain. Basically anything with a single blue square designation is going to be fine. There are also some easier blues on the lower (Bald Eagle Mountain). Please pay attention to the single blue/double blue distinction as a number of the double blues are relatively steep.
- Deer Valley Help
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 23 seconds ago
- › Bode News 17 minutes ago
- › Head Strong Instinct V. Rossi E 84 v Head Supershape Rally for NW... 19 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 25 minutes ago
- › Little Areas That Rock! 30 minutes ago
- › Killington Opens tomorrow (October 25th) 34 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 45 minutes ago
- › Terrain Based Instruction for Beginners - Is it new? Why is it... 56 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › FS: Stockli Stormrider 88, 177cm, w/Marker Griffon demo bindings, $425 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer