Me: 64 year old fit lawyer from Georgia with a good sense of humor who doesn't want to get injured or killed doing chutes, cliffs, moguls. Staying in condo in nearby Huntsville beginning March 1, though I probably wont get out on to the slopes until Saturday morning. I might be up for a trip to Powder Mnt.
Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on 10/20/16 at 4:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Easiest Mountain in Utah? Last post on 7/10/16 at 5:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- How to find powder? Last post on 1/2/16 at 11:58am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-16 Utah weather, news, conditions discussion Last post on 8/8/16 at 6:34pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Mid-January advice for Utah Last post on 1/23/15 at 9:54am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Snowbasin, UT Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing Snowbasin
Snowbasin skiing March 1-4. Looking for possible ski budy/buddies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey, I know this guy! He may be a lawyer, but still a fun guy to hang with. Too bad I won't be there, but will be 'enjoying' some Sierra Cement in Tahoe instead that week. Anyone skiing with Walker is sure to make a friend for life.
PS - Snowbasin is my favorite place to ski, and I was there last weekend. Conditions were pretty good.
- Snowbasin skiing March 1-4. Looking for possible ski budy/buddies
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 8 minutes ago
- › Little Areas That Rock! 48 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › How do I know if my ski binding position is in the proper place for... 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Edges and Bases. Where to start ? This is 'approximatley'... 2 hours ago
- › Two new lifts at Powder Mountain? 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer