Me: 64 year old fit lawyer from Georgia with a good sense of humor who doesn't want to get injured or killed doing chutes, cliffs, moguls. Staying in condo in nearby Huntsville beginning March 1, though I probably wont get out on to the slopes until Saturday morning. I might be up for a trip to Powder Mnt.
Related Forum Threads
- Snowbasin/PowMou on Liftopia? Last post on 2/17/17 at 3:49pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ten Days Of The Best Snow On Earth Last post on 2/5/17 at 10:32pm in Trip Reports
- First trip to powmow/snow basin/ogden 1/24-1/27 Last post on 2/24/17 at 10:10pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Live In Ogden and Ski Snowbasin Last post on 12/30/16 at 11:21am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 4:39 pm in General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki Interview with Tim Eastley
Last edited: 12/19/16
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial GuideLast edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Snowbasin skiing March 1-4. Looking for possible ski budy/buddiespost #1 of 42/22/13 at 4:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 42/22/13 at 7:22pmpost #3 of 42/23/13 at 5:36am
Hey, I know this guy! He may be a lawyer, but still a fun guy to hang with. Too bad I won't be there, but will be 'enjoying' some Sierra Cement in Tahoe instead that week. Anyone skiing with Walker is sure to make a friend for life.
PS - Snowbasin is my favorite place to ski, and I was there last weekend. Conditions were pretty good.post #4 of 42/25/13 at 9:10amThread Starter
- Snowbasin skiing March 1-4. Looking for possible ski budy/buddies
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial Guide
- › Total Noob Question 6 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 7 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 8 minutes ago
- › Do not buy Rossignol SOUL 7's (or any of their products for that... 13 minutes ago
- › Need recommendations for boot bag that holds gear that can be... 23 minutes ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 30 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 31 minutes ago
- › Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 39 minutes ago
- › Best name for a run... 44 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 55 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!