Heading out to Copper in March and would like to try some different skis. Are there any shops that have demos where I could try several different ones all in one day? Just looking for some Intermediate to Advanced ones.
- itemCopper Mountaintagged by marznc, 2/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Copper vs Winter Park at Thanksgiving Last post on 10/10/16 at 3:50am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- MAX Pass in CO in April? [- A Family Skiing thread] Last post on 9/29/16 at 10:15am in Family Skiing Discussions
- Will Winter Park or Steamboat be Busiest the weekend before Christmas? Last post on 9/5/16 at 4:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Which resort has the easiest greens? [A Beginner Zone question] Last post on 5/6/16 at 1:15pm in Beginner Zone
- Spring Break trip with beginner Teens and Intermediate Old Man [CO Summit County in early March] Last post on 2/27/16 at 4:36pm in Family Skiing Discussions
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the April
Copper Mountain Ski Rental Shops
post #1 of 3
2/14/13 at 7:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
2/14/13 at 7:24pm
post #3 of 3
2/14/13 at 7:35pm
COpper Rocker at the base has quite a few ... Blizzard, Salomon, Line, Atomic, Ski Logik, Armada, Rossignol ... no K2 or Fischer, as I remember. Easy to switch out, they are a demo only shop.
- Copper Mountain Ski Rental Shops
Currently, there are 1890 Active Users (170 Members and 1720 Guests)
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 9 minutes ago
- › Two new lifts at Powder Mountain? 10 minutes ago
- › February: Big White vs Sun Peaks vs SilverStar 11 minutes ago
- › Bottom of Foot Pain - Tried it All (long read, please help) 13 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 14 minutes ago
- › Calling all Minnesota Epicskiers 2016-2017 20 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 31 minutes ago
- › GogglePal - anyone test this universal HUD yet? 53 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 55 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer