Heading out to Copper in March and would like to try some different skis. Are there any shops that have demos where I could try several different ones all in one day? Just looking for some Intermediate to Advanced ones.
- itemCopper Mountaintagged by marznc, 2/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Spring Skiing in ColoRADo! March 17 - 19 Last post on Yesterday at 8:00 am in Trip Reports
- Copper Tickets for Group Last post on 3/15/17 at 5:48pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Newbie to Alpine skiing - where to start? [from Denver - a Beginner Zone topic] Last post on 2/10/17 at 9:07pm in Beginner Zone
- Request for input related to deciding between Copper, Winter Park or Steamboat for family trip Last post on 1/27/17 at 2:24pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Colorado resort advice requested [family with tweens, beginner/intermediate, from Tampa] Last post on 1/21/17 at 11:50pm in Family Skiing Discussions
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the April
Copper Mountain Ski Rental Shops
post #1 of 3
2/14/13 at 7:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
2/14/13 at 7:24pm
post #3 of 3
2/14/13 at 7:35pm
COpper Rocker at the base has quite a few ... Blizzard, Salomon, Line, Atomic, Ski Logik, Armada, Rossignol ... no K2 or Fischer, as I remember. Easy to switch out, they are a demo only shop.
- Copper Mountain Ski Rental Shops
Currently, there are 2195 Active Users (129 Members and 2066 Guests)
- › If you don't wear a helmet, all I can ask is why? 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 17 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 18 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › 2010/2011 Kastle MX 88 Replacement 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › One Wasatch 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Telluride in early Jan 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Bad idea to practice on 27m skis before a 30m race? 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview