Little information about me.
1. I am 37 years old male, 6'4" and weigh 205lbs
2. I am skiing most of the time in the east include Whiteface, Jay Peak, Mont Tremlbant, Stowe, hills in Ontario etc...
3. I love skiing the tough runs and love the glades but mainly ski groomed runs
4. I am been skiing since 3 years old and can ski most runs
5. Currently skiing on Atomic Crimsons TIs in 178cm. Love them but not sure if I should get another pair or look to something else.
Looking to pick up some new skis after putting three or four large dings in my Crimsons skiing Jay Peak glades in bony conditions.
What can you guys suggest. I see a lot of twin tips skis but always assumed their for guys in the park. Is this true? I really like the width of the Crimson and wouldn't mind going wider. What can you guys recommend.