Recent Images In This Thread
- brandThe North Facetagged by nolo, 2/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- North Face Atoma Jacket Last post on 4/7/12 at 4:49pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- North Face for Gapers? Last post on 2/20/10 at 9:18pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Northface Off Chute 18 Pack Last post on 10/11/09 at 2:26pm in Classified Archive
- North Face Odyssey Jacket Last post on 1/19/09 at 6:33pm in Member Gear Reviews
- The North Face Off Chute 22 Ski Backpack Last post on 11/17/08 at 9:43am in Backcountry, Telemark, and Cross Country
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
What color ski pants with this jacket? - Page 2
Oh, bollocks to that! There are entirely too many black pants on the slopes. Most resorts look like a Wiggles convention. Bring back the flouro, I say.
Light gray pants pictured above would be great except i think they will show dirt quickly, and that's irritating. imho. Dark red would pick up the boldness of the zippers, not show dirt, and not be too showy while still mixing it up a bit, which is i think what the OP's objective is. Nice jacket!
The light red shades:
The light red color tones include the popular pink, magenta, fuchsia, and rose. All those light colors are more common in the female fashion world and in the make-up industry. One of the most well known celebrities wearing pink neckties is no other than Donald Trump.
Bright Red Colors:
The bright red colors include the shades of red, orange-red, fire engine red, and scarlet. Bright red ties make quite a bold statement and match best with a dark gray or even black suit. Bright red is also a popular color for skinny neckties, that often are worn with a solid black dress shirt.
Dark red and burgundy:
Maroon and burgundy are classic red colors for neckties. They are colorful, but yet conservative to be worn as a classic business tie. Neckties in a dark burgundy red are popular choices among politicians and TV hosts.
There's some valuable information in there. I'd get some bright red pants, though.
Ground Crater pant. But I'd match the zips, yellow/green.
Red with black zippers would be the most fashionable. Black/gray and combinations of those colors also-red zippers a plus. Blue would be the worst for that jacket with Khaki a close second.
Not at all.
We're /desperately/ trying to save you from looking like you stole a toy soldier costume from the set of the Nutcracker, which is /exactly/ what a light grey or red pant would do with that coat. All you'd be lacking is the grenadier crossbelts - but put a backpack on and they'd induct you directly into one of the Prussian or Baltic regiments.
The waiting list for bicentennial Waterloo re-enactors is full, and has been for 20 years now.
I love plaid... seriously... I would buy those pants for myself.... my vote is for them.
I own a black pair of ski pants.... BORING..... but I had forgotten my rocking grey and white plaid pants at home... It was lodge bunny or purchasing your basic black ski pants. Super comfy but that is completely besides the point.
But... my honey has a pair of Markers that he looks simply amazing in. Grey is very neutral. I believe it also comes in black, white and grey plaid. Almost bought the plaid version for myself.
But since not many are plaid aficionados I recommend these grey pants. They go fantastic with all kinds of colours and they do not get as dirty as you think. What the heck are you skiing in to get them dirty? You are supposed to be staying away from the muddy parts!!
I looked around at some pics and the Marker Peak Insulated pant looked like what he wears. So nice of Google Image to supply a view I recognize....
And to look at the entire pant, you can go here.... http://www.proboardshop.com/ma4pki02gr12zz-marker-ski-pants.html
I know I advised a dark red to the OP, but I can see your point about the Nutcracker Waterloo. I'm changing my mind. Dark gray then, because I imagine OP already has black. Whoever said TC should provide input, also a good idee.
I just spent 10 minutes staring in to my closet packing for a trip. Looking for 2 pairs of ski pants to go with black and green jacket and black/blue/silver jacket. I went with black and ... black hahaha. The main difference was the weight of the different pants. One for warmer and one for colder. I had grey and blue options but just went with the standard black on black.
I guess I'd like to have something dark red and something in a green available though.
I do have some suspenders that would work well with that jacket..
Mine are 4 way though.. Just going with black for this weekend though.
- What color ski pants with this jacket?
- › February: Big White vs Sun Peaks vs SilverStar 28 seconds ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 10 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 16 minutes ago
- › Best ski location on the east coast??? 17 minutes ago
- › Killington Opens tomorrow (October 25th) 19 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 31 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 39 minutes ago
- › FS: Hestra Heli Gloves, Black, Size 8 - Brand New $95 shipped to... 47 minutes ago
- › Little Areas That Rock! 51 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 55 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer