That's cause the Chairman was at the boot pro. That's about as far as I'll go on that one. Last year the Mt. had 20 pairs for tryouts. I guess that's over.
Related Forum Threads
- I'm the person with the first ACL tear on a Knee Binding Last post on 3/15/13 at 1:58am in Ski Gear Discussion
- KneeBinding - 2012 Discussion Forum Last post on 7/11/13 at 3:21am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Knee Bindings, 2011-2012, User Reviews Last post on 10/6/12 at 10:01am in Member Gear Reviews
- KneeBinding - 2011-2012 Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:26pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Kneebinding Update Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:30am in Ski Gear Discussion
ACL Injuries and Downhill Skiing: How to Prevent Them and Still be...
Last edited: 11/16/15
- ACL Injury For SkiersLast edited: 1/7/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- ACL Injury For Skiers
knee bindings - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've posted this before, but I will post it again.
I toasted my ACL on a pair of 194 Faction Thirteens with Salomon s916s and Atomic M110s. The bindings were set at 13. Forward pressure and wings and toe height were all set properly. But in an attempt to gain more volume in my boots, I was skiing without footbeds that day. Which gave a strange floaty feeling in the boots. That caused the crash in which I hyper-extended my knee and tore my ACL.
Sure, if the bindings were set lower, I probably would have come out of them. But they didn't cause the crash.
I still ski 916s. Several pairs of them. But know I ski them at 11/12 and have not had an issue, even in some pretty horrific crashes.
And did he tell you if he LIKED his wife or not?
- knee bindings
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 59 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 4 hours ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer