- my outside hand tends to get behind. I need to work on keeping it in front and driving it into the turn, which will drive my outside ski and cause me to 'hook up' better. I'm focusing on this on the 3rd clip.
- My arms/hands aren't quite as quiet as I'd like them to be.
- probably directly related to the hands is that my body sometimes gets over counter-rotated to the outside of the turn. I need to square my body to the skis.
- on a few turns, I don't commit enough to the outside ski and end up A-framing a bit and loosing some grip on outside ski. This is probably caused by too aggressive of a move of my COM towards the inside. focusing on ILE transitions helps with this, but sometimes I'm not quick enough.
- my body position could probably be a bit more forward/aggressive.
Give me your thoughts...and advice on how to fix it!
Edited by majortato - 2/3/13 at 12:09am