- 1,203 Posts. Joined 4/2006
- Location: Spokane/Schweitzer
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf Creek March 12-17th - what to expect crowd wise? Last post on 3/20/16 at 11:10am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Purgatory Last post on 11/18/15 at 6:07am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Southwest Colorado Ski Safari -- Beta on Monarch, Wolf Creek, Purgatory, Silverton, Powderhorn. Last post on 10/16/15 at 8:45am in General Skiing Discussion
- Early season skiing (1st week of Dec 2015) in Alta/Snowbird or elsewhere? Last post on 3/15/16 at 2:16pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- James Coleman pushing Southwest collective in NM, AZ, with Purgatory in CO Last post on 6/3/16 at 6:02am in Skiing News
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Purgatory/Durango Mountain Resort - January 29
post #1 of 7
1/30/13 at 7:39pm
We had our first day of the Colorado Tour at Purgatory. After receiving 3 feet of snow in the recent storm, we had a great day with cold temps, blue skies, and plenty of soft snow. Check this out!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 7
1/30/13 at 7:50pm
post #3 of 7
1/31/13 at 5:13am
post #4 of 7
1/31/13 at 5:54am
post #5 of 7
1/31/13 at 7:55pm
Thanks for the comments, guys! Keep an eye on our Peak Travels page as we keep loading more stoke while on our Colorado Tour. Tomorrow we're at Wolf Creek then on to Telluride for a couple of days. Stay tuned!
post #6 of 7
2/1/13 at 8:10am
post #7 of 7
2/5/13 at 9:44am
Trekchick - So Evil Elf tells me that he ran into you and Phil at SIA. Hope you all had a good time! I know he was only there for a few hours but it sounds like it was a very productive few hours. Hope you did as well!
- Purgatory/Durango Mountain Resort - January 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2148 Active Users (159 Members and 1989 Guests)
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 15 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 25 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 28 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 28 minutes ago
- › Montage Mountain, PA — 2016 JAN 25 — GreyPilgrim 32 minutes ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 33 minutes ago
- › Multiple pairs of brand new, never skied, 2015 Volkl, Nordica and... 39 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Bode News 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer