- 1,222 Posts. Joined 4/2006
- Location: Spokane/Schweitzer
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Arizona Snowbowl, Brian Head, Telluride??? Last post on 1/26/17 at 6:35pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Wolf Creek March 12-17th - what to expect crowd wise? Last post on 3/20/16 at 11:10am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Purgatory Last post on 11/18/15 at 6:07am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Southwest Colorado Ski Safari -- Beta on Monarch, Wolf Creek, Purgatory, Silverton, Powderhorn. Last post on 10/16/15 at 8:45am in General Skiing Discussion
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Purgatory/Durango Mountain Resort - January 29
post #1 of 7
1/30/13 at 7:39pm
We had our first day of the Colorado Tour at Purgatory. After receiving 3 feet of snow in the recent storm, we had a great day with cold temps, blue skies, and plenty of soft snow. Check this out!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 7
1/30/13 at 7:50pm
post #3 of 7
1/31/13 at 5:13am
post #4 of 7
1/31/13 at 5:54am
post #5 of 7
1/31/13 at 7:55pm
Thanks for the comments, guys! Keep an eye on our Peak Travels page as we keep loading more stoke while on our Colorado Tour. Tomorrow we're at Wolf Creek then on to Telluride for a couple of days. Stay tuned!
post #6 of 7
2/1/13 at 8:10am
post #7 of 7
2/5/13 at 9:44am
Trekchick - So Evil Elf tells me that he ran into you and Phil at SIA. Hope you all had a good time! I know he was only there for a few hours but it sounds like it was a very productive few hours. Hope you did as well!
- Purgatory/Durango Mountain Resort - January 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2237 Active Users (108 Members and 2129 Guests)
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 1 minute ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 8 minutes ago
- › How fast do you ski? 10 minutes ago
- › Replacement heel plate for salomon evolution boots 25 minutes ago
- › Expectations for two days of kids lessons? 46 minutes ago
- › Stowe - This Weekend 50 minutes ago
- › Before and after 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Opinions sought on Zermaat-Cervinia : How does it compare 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › DPS Cassiar F95 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview