- 11,087 Posts. Joined 1/2001
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thinnest of thin ski socks that stay up recommendation? Last post on 2/26/17 at 5:51am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Socks Last post on 2/4/17 at 11:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best Ski Socks for Your Toes? Last post on 1/30/13 at 9:22pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- From a Slopeside Bootfitter: Brief Notes Concerning Sock Choice Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:51am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Warmest thin sock? Last post on 11/2/09 at 7:49am in Ski Gear Discussion
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Time for a sock thread.... - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
All kinds of options out there once you get past the panty hose part...
Edit for image removal.
Edited by NayBreak - 4/15/14 at 5:33pm
Good Lord! I can't believe I got caught up on "but there isn't a foot part" and didn't realize there was a part I wasn't expecting!
Edited by L&AirC - 4/15/14 at 5:51pm
Edited by litterbug - 4/15/14 at 3:31pm
Maybe these stockings will get that image out of your mind
Edited by segbrown - 4/15/14 at 5:48pm
Mine is gone, but it lives on
Just use spoilers (black box with arrow icon). As far as I know there isn't a strict policy against cussing or borderline offensive content, but most prefer it to be tactful or strategically placed so innocent eyes can easily avoid it.
Cleaned it up a little more before anyone flagged it hahaha
Edited by crgildart - 4/15/14 at 6:02pm
So, at first, I thought that was the most pointless POV I ever saw (which is saying a lot). But after about 30 sec in, sliding on snow became profound. Thanks.
- Time for a sock thread....
- › How to get a razor edge? 15 minutes ago
- › Why don't more people carve? (started in "Ski Softly" thread) 25 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 39 minutes ago
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 45 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Ski carving how to improve 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!