- 10,928 Posts. Joined 1/2001
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Ski Socks for Your Toes? Last post on 1/30/13 at 9:22pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- From a Slopeside Bootfitter: Brief Notes Concerning Sock Choice Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:51am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Warmest thin sock? Last post on 11/2/09 at 7:49am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best socks for new skiier Last post on 1/27/09 at 10:08am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What are the warmest socks? Last post on 12/12/08 at 5:41pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Time for a sock thread.... - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
All kinds of options out there once you get past the panty hose part...
Edit for image removal.
Edited by NayBreak - 4/15/14 at 5:33pm
Good Lord! I can't believe I got caught up on "but there isn't a foot part" and didn't realize there was a part I wasn't expecting!
Edited by L&AirC - 4/15/14 at 5:51pm
Edited by litterbug - 4/15/14 at 3:31pm
Maybe these stockings will get that image out of your mind
Edited by segbrown - 4/15/14 at 5:48pm
Mine is gone, but it lives on
Just use spoilers (black box with arrow icon). As far as I know there isn't a strict policy against cussing or borderline offensive content, but most prefer it to be tactful or strategically placed so innocent eyes can easily avoid it.
Cleaned it up a little more before anyone flagged it hahaha
Edited by crgildart - 4/15/14 at 6:02pm
So, at first, I thought that was the most pointless POV I ever saw (which is saying a lot). But after about 30 sec in, sliding on snow became profound. Thanks.
- Time for a sock thread....
- › Picture of the day... 1 minute ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 8 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 12 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 24 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 27 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 33 minutes ago
- › How to fix cracked ski edge 54 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 56 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer