- 11,113 Posts. Joined 1/2001
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thinnest of thin ski socks that stay up recommendation? Last post on 2/26/17 at 5:51am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Socks Last post on 2/4/17 at 11:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best Ski Socks for Your Toes? Last post on 1/30/13 at 9:22pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- From a Slopeside Bootfitter: Brief Notes Concerning Sock Choice Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:51am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Warmest thin sock? Last post on 11/2/09 at 7:49am in Ski Gear Discussion
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Time for a sock thread.... - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
All kinds of options out there once you get past the panty hose part...
Edit for image removal.
Edited by NayBreak - 4/15/14 at 5:33pm
Good Lord! I can't believe I got caught up on "but there isn't a foot part" and didn't realize there was a part I wasn't expecting!
Edited by L&AirC - 4/15/14 at 5:51pm
Edited by litterbug - 4/15/14 at 3:31pm
Maybe these stockings will get that image out of your mind
Edited by segbrown - 4/15/14 at 5:48pm
Mine is gone, but it lives on
Just use spoilers (black box with arrow icon). As far as I know there isn't a strict policy against cussing or borderline offensive content, but most prefer it to be tactful or strategically placed so innocent eyes can easily avoid it.
Cleaned it up a little more before anyone flagged it hahaha
Edited by crgildart - 4/15/14 at 6:02pm
So, at first, I thought that was the most pointless POV I ever saw (which is saying a lot). But after about 30 sec in, sliding on snow became profound. Thanks.
- Time for a sock thread....
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 4 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 9 minutes ago
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 13 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 29 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › My final thank you, good by and farewell VIDEO @ EpicSki - please... 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › United Airlines overbooking incident 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Marker Cosmic Shell Jacket, Mens M, Blue 4 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 7 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Epic Ski Archives Project 13 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review