- 10,942 Posts. Joined 1/2001
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Ski Socks for Your Toes? Last post on 1/30/13 at 9:22pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- From a Slopeside Bootfitter: Brief Notes Concerning Sock Choice Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:51am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Warmest thin sock? Last post on 11/2/09 at 7:49am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best socks for new skiier Last post on 1/27/09 at 10:08am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What are the warmest socks? Last post on 12/12/08 at 5:41pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Time for a sock thread.... - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
All kinds of options out there once you get past the panty hose part...
Edit for image removal.
Edited by NayBreak - 4/15/14 at 5:33pm
Good Lord! I can't believe I got caught up on "but there isn't a foot part" and didn't realize there was a part I wasn't expecting!
Edited by L&AirC - 4/15/14 at 5:51pm
Edited by litterbug - 4/15/14 at 3:31pm
Maybe these stockings will get that image out of your mind
Edited by segbrown - 4/15/14 at 5:48pm
Mine is gone, but it lives on
Just use spoilers (black box with arrow icon). As far as I know there isn't a strict policy against cussing or borderline offensive content, but most prefer it to be tactful or strategically placed so innocent eyes can easily avoid it.
Cleaned it up a little more before anyone flagged it hahaha
Edited by crgildart - 4/15/14 at 6:02pm
So, at first, I thought that was the most pointless POV I ever saw (which is saying a lot). But after about 30 sec in, sliding on snow became profound. Thanks.
- Time for a sock thread....
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 13 seconds ago
- › Calling all Minnesota Epicskiers 2016-2017 2 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › MCL Exercises 10 minutes ago
- › How To Record Skiing Videos Like This?? 13 minutes ago
- › Arcteryx vs Patagonia 24 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 25 minutes ago
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 31 minutes ago
- › PCMR 3/28 - 4/2 35 minutes ago
- › Footbeds 48 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues