- 15,054 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Whitefish
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWhitefish Mountain Resorttagged by sibhusky, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Debate: Whitefish v. Steamboat Last post on 1/8/17 at 3:56pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016/2017 Wyoming/Montana/Idaho Updates and Discussion Last post on 2/16/17 at 1:52pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Pick a mountain [for western Canada, coming from Australia] - the separate thread Last post on 8/29/16 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Whitefish pictures - Page 3
post #61 of 76
3/22/14 at 2:48pm
Thank you! Glad it helped.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #62 of 76
3/22/14 at 3:59pm
post #63 of 76
4/2/14 at 4:45pm
post #64 of 76
4/2/14 at 5:33pm
post #65 of 76
4/6/14 at 2:08pm
post #66 of 76
4/6/14 at 5:18pm
post #67 of 76
4/6/14 at 5:48pm
post #68 of 76
4/6/14 at 6:15pm
post #69 of 76
4/6/14 at 6:18pm
post #70 of 76
4/6/14 at 6:46pm
What's the post number? Didn't see a body in the one I looked at.
EDIT: All the way back on post 3? Yes, that is you!
Edited by sibhusky - 4/6/14 at 6:59pm
post #71 of 76
4/7/14 at 10:35am
post #72 of 76
4/24/14 at 10:38am
post #73 of 76
4/24/14 at 1:06pm
post #74 of 76
10/14/16 at 12:27pm
post #75 of 76
10/14/16 at 6:13pm
Currently, there are 1494 Active Users (28 Members and 1466 Guests)
- › Looking for a pair of park/freestyle ski 11 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 18 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 20 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › lessons around Tahoe... 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Atomic Vantage 90 CTI Skis 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Pondering a new bike (but I really shouldn't ... but hey, summer... 4 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 4 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Mountains that offer skiing and mountain biking 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview