- 14,504 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Whitefish
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWhitefish Mountain Resorttagged by sibhusky, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Pick a mountain [for western Canada, coming from Australia] - the separate thread Last post on 8/29/16 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Advice: Low Altitude Trip in March [family trip, intermediate, first big mountain] Last post on 8/24/16 at 10:08pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Whistler in February vs. April for Blue Square Skiers Last post on 4/27/16 at 6:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Whitefish pictures - Page 3
post #61 of 76
3/22/14 at 2:48pm
Thank you! Glad it helped.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #62 of 76
3/22/14 at 3:59pm
post #63 of 76
4/2/14 at 4:45pm
post #64 of 76
4/2/14 at 5:33pm
post #65 of 76
4/6/14 at 2:08pm
post #66 of 76
4/6/14 at 5:18pm
post #67 of 76
4/6/14 at 5:48pm
post #68 of 76
4/6/14 at 6:15pm
post #69 of 76
4/6/14 at 6:18pm
post #70 of 76
4/6/14 at 6:46pm
What's the post number? Didn't see a body in the one I looked at.
EDIT: All the way back on post 3? Yes, that is you!
Edited by sibhusky - 4/6/14 at 6:59pm
post #71 of 76
4/7/14 at 10:35am
post #72 of 76
4/24/14 at 10:38am
post #73 of 76
4/24/14 at 1:06pm
post #74 of 76
10/14/16 at 12:27pm
post #75 of 76
10/14/16 at 6:13pm
Currently, there are 2054 Active Users (98 Members and 1956 Guests)
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 20 seconds ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 2 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 2 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 4 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 36 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 44 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer