Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWhitefish Mountain Resorttagged by sibhusky, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Pick a mountain [for western Canada, coming from Australia] - the separate thread Last post on 8/29/16 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Advice: Low Altitude Trip in March [family trip, intermediate, first big mountain] Last post on 8/24/16 at 10:08pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Whistler in February vs. April for Blue Square Skiers Last post on 4/27/16 at 6:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Some of the pics below were digitally enhanced to make them more "seeable".
Rime growing on poles while I was in for a cup of tea:
Treed area on the back side, enhanced:
Two pictures from Lee's Way, first "enhanced", second as shot:
Picture from Slingshot, as shot:
Some early conditions on Big Mountain 11/20/2013.
Snowpack is supposedly 52" at the Summit and about 24" Midmountain.
Cats have been running packing down the runs.
Whitefish Range looking good on a bright beautiful day.
Looks good at Whitefish but the 4.5 hr drive sucks.
Tentative plans: Lookout thurs after 2 days shut and _______ snow ? Silver Friday after 4 days shut down ? Lookout says 3" overnight Sun/Mon, hopefull it will keep spitting on us. Powderchasers says a better snow dump this weekend for the Bitteroot.
AND if it doesn't happen may drive to Whitefish early next week, anyone interested?
We did spend most of our time off piste today. No coverage issues at all. Supposed to keep on coming down.
Edited by sibhusky - 1/8/14 at 5:25pm
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 6 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 11 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 12 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 27 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 28 minutes ago
- › Dalbello/Intuition problem 33 minutes ago
- › Summer is over......Back to Epic..... 34 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 47 minutes ago
- › March trip to Europe from NYC. Chamonix? St. Anton? Other 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer