So should I:
A) Not worry about it because most likely new boots will have a BSL similar to current and the FKS will be able to adjust to fit.
B) Get new boots first or get fit and find boots that will work and make sure the bindings will work with both sets
C) If I can't wait to get skis until after getting boots, stick to new skis that have never been mounted so I don't have to worry about it.
D) Get bindings with a larger amount of BSL adjustment and mount them in the middle of their range.
If it helps I wear a size 10 shoe. My current boots are Salomon circa 2000ish with a BSL of 315 and may be a bit big.
Thanks for the input! I ask now as I am watching some used skis on eBay and don't want to make a costly mistake.