These are the women's version of the highly rated Rossi S3's, which are a more versatile, narrower-waisted version of the S7's. They were purchased last year and are identical in every way to the 2013 model that are currently being sold for $600 or more. They were used once, so the bases/edges are in new/perfect condition and there’s only a minor scratch or two to the tops. They come without bindings and were mounted with releasable telemark bindings, so there’s good chance that the existing holes will not create any interfere with new binding mounts - see the closeup below of the existing holes.
If you don't know the ski here are some details:
- Rockered tip/tail for excellent float and easy turn initiation/finish.
- Traditional camber underfoot with centered sidecut to provide edging power on packed runs.
- Reverse sidecut spoon tip/tail to slice or slash through crud and powder
- Lightweight, forgiving wood construction for easy maneuverability.
- 124/96/114mm sidecut dimension for all-condition versatility.
- Perfect for an adventurous intermediate, or a lightweight advanced/expert skier.
And here's some pics:
Here's the best closeups I could get showing essentially new top sheets:
Here's some closeups to show the new-condition bottoms/edges:
This edge is right below the binding mount area and is clearly pristine:
This is a close up of the holes in front of the "0" (boot center) line:
This is a close up of the holes behind the "0" line":