EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear › WTB and PSA for Gear › WTB - Heated Ajax boot bag (or similar)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTB - Heated Ajax boot bag (or similar)

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 

Looks like I missed the recent Ajax bag that sold on this link.

http://www.epicski.com/t/115031/fs-hot-gear-heated-boot-bag-new

 

I am seeking this bag around this price point if anyone has it or similar around they want to turn into cash.

 

Thanks in advance,

   Jay S

post #2 of 6

Boot bag showed up Today at STP. I've just got an e-mail with updates and the bag is available. Don't forget to use a coupon... I think there is a 35% going on right now

post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post

Boot bag showed up Today at STP. I've just got an e-mail with updates and the bag is available. Don't forget to use a coupon... I think there is a 35% going on right now

Good to hear the bags are once again available but where.....exactly did you buy yours from that offers the coupon?

post #4 of 6

sign up for their dealflyer e-mails, here is one good for 35% and 99c shipping to buy the bag, if it doesn't work just PM me your e-mail and I will forward the e-mail from STP to you. use the code at checkout

 

NHV4889C

post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post

sign up for their dealflyer e-mails, here is one good for 35% and 99c shipping to buy the bag, if it doesn't work just PM me your e-mail and I will forward the e-mail from STP to you. use the code at checkout

 

NHV4889C

Who is "THEY"?  You mentioned something called "dealflyer" so I googled that and found Sierra Trading Post which I now recognize could be what STP stands for in your earlier post.  Unfortunately, the code you provided in their "Keycode" entry on their checkout section but it didn't do anything.  They do have 25% off now but that's off the $175 retail so it's still a bit pricey @ $125

 

I did go ahead and sign up for their dealflyer so will check my email later

post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post

Who is "THEY"?  You mentioned something called "dealflyer" so I googled that and found Sierra Trading Post which I now recognize could be what STP stands for in your earlier post.  Unfortunately, the code you provided in their "Keycode" entry on their checkout section but it didn't do anything.  They do have 25% off now but that's off the $175 retail so it's still a bit pricey @ $125

 

I did go ahead and sign up for their dealflyer so will check my email later

Once you're on their list you'll receive new codes daily, sometimes several times per day. I can always find at least 35% off, sometimes combined with fee shipping. You just have to watch their shipping fees. They ship by purchase price, not weight, so sometimes it's in your favor, sometimes, not so much.

 

Oh, and great bag btw.  I found it a little small and replaced it with the classic bag which is larger.  Couldn't get my boots on without a heated bag.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: WTB and PSA for Gear
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear › WTB and PSA for Gear › WTB - Heated Ajax boot bag (or similar)